1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. SirCallow
    SirCallow
    the second hottest pepper in the world. :o
    Feb 7, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Well, now there is the Carolina Reaper, then the Trinidad Scorpion, which now places 2nd :P

I think Ghost Pepper is like 6th now
    Feb 7, 2015
  3. SirCallow
    SirCallow
    that just shows you how much I actually know about peppers. i once took the blazin challenge at buffalo wild wings. that was pretty hot.
    Feb 7, 2015
  4. SX1
    SX1
    Lol, I have to wait until I'm 18 (apparently) before trying the atomic wings at Quaker Steak and Lube.
    Feb 8, 2015
  5. SirCallow
    SirCallow
    never been there but there is one nearby. is it a nice place?
    Feb 8, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    Haven't been there for a couple months, It's in my families: "places for only special occasions" list. We're cheap when we go out. Unless it's just my dad and I
    Feb 9, 2015
  7. IGotBored
    IGotBored
    I mean I like you and all sx but
    you dumbass
    Feb 12, 2015
  8. SX1
    SX1
    hey, it got me an A+ in Foods class soo....

I ain't st0pid.
    Feb 13, 2015
  9. IGotBored
    IGotBored
    What kind of satanic teacher do you have
    Feb 13, 2015
  10. SirCallow
    SirCallow
    id eat a ghost pepper if someone gave one to me. not that common round these parts. :D
    Feb 13, 2015
  11. SX1
    SX1
    @Qwikin - Apparently one that likes to watch others suffer

@618Awesome - Trust me, it isn't bad until you swallow it. The heat slowly increases, then my ears started to burn :(
    Feb 14, 2015
  12. SirCallow
    Feb 14, 2015