1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by chaos546

1. Dockson
    Dockson
    I just finished Origins recently, as you recommended. Gotcha there :)
    Feb 4, 2015
  2. chaos546
    chaos546
    How did you like Origins? And yeah, it's super exciting for me, as a person who has played Dragon Age basically since Origins came out, to have Bioware call back to the Origind theme with lyrics :)
    Feb 4, 2015
  3. Dockson
    Dockson
    Well, it started so innocent and simple. Got intense really fast, though :) I was a slight bit disappointed with the graphics, because for an only 6 years old game, it was a bit outdated, but the gameplay makes up for it for sure.
    Feb 5, 2015
  4. chaos546
    chaos546
    that's awesome :) Yeah, Bioware is less know for the graphics and more for the story, especially the story. Dragon Age Inquisition changed that a little with it's ridiculously good graphics, but Bioware still focusses on story.
    Feb 5, 2015
  5. Dockson
    Dockson
    Did you play games like The Witcher or Risen(Gothic)? It is not quite the same genre of RPG, but with a huge focus on story as well.
    Feb 5, 2015
  6. chaos546
    chaos546
    I've heard of The Witcher, and would like to play it, but I haven't gotten a chance yet. As for Risen, I haven't even heard of it.
    Feb 5, 2015