1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. TNT404
    TNT404
    I've been doing terrible past week. Mostly school, but now Packers losing to Seahawks because Eddie Lacy can't run down a clock to save his life. How bout you?
    Jan 19, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Really good actually (for once)
    Pros
    Girl I asked to for prom said yes
    Won basketball game
    Platinum a game (Infamous first light)
    Cons
    Every kid at school wants to know how I asked her to prom
    Behind homework by a week (I had the flu)
    My real name has been on the forums and every one knows it now :L

^Note this is as good as its going to get :p
    Jan 19, 2015
  3. TNT404
    TNT404
    Was going to say "I didn't know it" Meh. Lol, anywa gratz, have fun (don't make it a disaster I watch not consuel) Well long weekend, hope you got the work done, I might end up falling back a week in homework tbh. Shame I can't really do sports, but gratz on the win, you'll probably get more though. I have Roblox football xP.
    Jan 19, 2015
  4. SX1
    SX1
    lel. I'm actually quite nervous, and it's 3 months away. So I got time to get over being nervous lel.

(It doesn't help when she tells every teacher in the school that I asked her. Then those teachers tell their students next class. -.-)
    Jan 19, 2015
  5. TNT404
    TNT404
    Maybe it puts you up in the Popularoty contest? Lol, tad early though I guess in my opinion.

Ooohh look a break
    As they say "Don't shoot the messenger"
    Jan 19, 2015