1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    I apologize for taking so long to reply! I've been atrociously busy, and haven't been able to be online in forever >.>

Yes, I was! I'm so glad you got it; I've been trying to convince people to get it because I've always loved the DA series! Continue playing, I'm so happy you love it!
    Jan 11, 2015
  2. SX1
    SX1
    I haven't played origins or whatever the other one was...
    Heard origins was the best, and this 2nd best in series.
    Jan 11, 2015
  3. chaos546
    chaos546
    Origins, then 2, thenInquisition.

Origins was a very good game, but many people consider the combat stale and boring. I personally replay it for the story; I love it.
    Jan 12, 2015
  4. chaos546
    chaos546
    Inquisition is actually the third in the series. The second is just Dragon Age 2, and many consider it a failure. I personally like the game, especially because the devs were given ~a year to make it, using nothing artwise from Origins. To out that into perspective, Origins took ~7 years, and Inquisition took ~4 years with double the team :)
    Jan 12, 2015