1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Toostenheimer

1. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    RIGHT?! some people xD not to mention I live in a totally different state, work a totally different job, and sound totally different on ts and skype xD they're just silly :P
    Dec 24, 2014
  2. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    or dumb
    Dec 24, 2014
  3. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    no not dumb! silly :)
    Dec 24, 2014
  4. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    No seriously, if they're that dumb to think you're TAE
    They didn't even gather any proof about it
    you can post on the report yourself that you are not TAE
    give them the info
    Dec 24, 2014
  5. le gooboy
    le gooboy
    Lel exodus, you don't understand why people think he is tae. People think he is tae b/c the first posts that huntfish posted were posts supporting tae's app as well as advocating for her multiple times. Exodus, people lie about their age and where they live. They also post fake profile pictures that they call "themselves"
    Dec 24, 2014
  6. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    Your logic is horse manure right now. I'm just pointing this out. If you didn't notice what he told me, he is telling the truth.
    Spread the word on the report.
    Thanks.
    Dec 24, 2014
  7. le gooboy
    le gooboy
    Lol you are so naive- most of the birthday dates are falseon this forums and so are the states that they live in. In video games, many people switch their genders for fun and other benefits. Ask captain_twinkies, he acted as a girl multiple times on other servers. You obviously are too naive to realize that most of the public information that people post on forums like these are false.
    Dec 24, 2014
  8. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    goo you realize you just referred to two players as multiple people? xD I only know of 2 children here that think I am tae and it's you and ur uneducated friend xD now lets stop posting on my profile page with a bunch of unintelligent mindless crap :P

Thanks!
    Dec 24, 2014
  9. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    goo, I gave away my skype in her app. grow a pair and skype me if u think im tae xD
    Dec 24, 2014
  10. Toostenheimer
    Dec 24, 2014
  11. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    betcha he wont!
    Dec 24, 2014
  12. le gooboy
    le gooboy
    Either way, your actions were fishy and you obviously aren't too bright. Being a new member on forums, you obviously do not know your way around here and your stupid decisions and posts on tae's app and the way you tried to make people change their opinions obviously shows that. If you don't know what I am talking about, its the conversation between you zer000 and someone that I forget.
    Dec 24, 2014
  13. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    gooboy, just SHUT
    THE
    HELL
    UP
    Stop accusing him! He may seem 'fishy' to you, but to me, he isn't.
    Your hypothesis is CRAP.

kthnxbai :D
    Dec 24, 2014
  14. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    Fishy! Get it! Cause Fish is in my name! Lol. Umm you just stated that you are surprised that a new player knows how to work the forums so well... Aren't you kinda contradicting yourself now? goo just add me on skype xD HuntFishLiveECC
    Dec 24, 2014
  15. chrisandmatthew
    chrisandmatthew
    Exodus, do you really believe that every single person on this forum put in their real birthdate?
    Dec 24, 2014
  16. Toostenheimer
    Toostenheimer
    When the hell did I ever say that
    Dec 24, 2014
  17. chrisandmatthew
    chrisandmatthew
    "You're birth dates are WAY different"
    None of those three arguments can disprove that this account is not an alt of TheAngelEclipse. I can easily make a "female, 19-year-old" alt to do the same thing.
    Dec 24, 2014
  18. le gooboy
    le gooboy
    The fact that you know "so much" about forums was fishy. I would add you on Skype but I can't atm b/c holidays. Exodus you are making a fool of yourself. You should probably stop.
    Dec 24, 2014
  19. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    chris skype me and ill prove ur silly arsse wrong xD
    Dec 24, 2014
  20. le gooboy
    le gooboy
    Lel exodus is so thick skulled. Fishy I'll be able to Skype you Jan 5th or so but I doubt you'd want to then.
    Dec 24, 2014
  21. HuntFishLive
    HuntFishLive
    dude do it! Proving stupid people wrong is fun all the time!
    Dec 24, 2014