1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by DancingCactus

1. HotAsianBeans
    HotAsianBeans
    Yes you are currently playing on the server, but there were months where you didn't play at all yet still put in your two cents on staff applications. I didn't mean it to come off as malicious, sorry.
    Dec 8, 2014
  2. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    however, in those posts i would specifically state how i wasn't very active in game and that i didn't have a good view of who you said person was in game. the review was one of a forum user that can easily tell the type of person they are from how they interact with others on the forum
    Dec 8, 2014
  3. HotAsianBeans
    HotAsianBeans
    Unless someone is just completely incompetent (which is a common occurance), you really can't make a good judgement of their ingame moderation without being ingame. You have been known to do that on occasion.
    Dec 8, 2014
  4. HotAsianBeans
    HotAsianBeans
    And not necessarily just on applications. You've always come off to me as someone who doesn't play yet still puts his opinion in regarding ingame topics because you can formulate a good argument even if you don't really have much knowledge on the topic.
    Dec 8, 2014
  5. HotAsianBeans
    HotAsianBeans
    Which isn't always a bad thing. Having outside input is helpful, especially if it is someone who can actually write eloquently, but it's still ironic that you complained about someone else doing it.
    Dec 8, 2014
  6. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    idk man, i've always felt my judgements were adequate. opinions are like assholes, everyone has em.
    Dec 8, 2014
  7. HotAsianBeans
    HotAsianBeans
    Don't get me wrong, your opinions still make more sense then 80% of the server's.
    Dec 8, 2014