1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by chrisandmatthew

1. TNT404
    TNT404
    I'm not planning on making a sequel if that is what you are asking tehe, it took me a year to do that one, but I can put you name in quickly tehe, but you'll end up dead
    Nov 3, 2014
  2. chrisandmatthew
    chrisandmatthew
    Nah, it just seemed outdated. Many of the names and towns I didn't recognize.
    Nov 3, 2014
  3. chrisandmatthew
    chrisandmatthew
    Would you really care if I remade it with modern players and towns? :P
    Nov 3, 2014
  4. TNT404
    TNT404
    Not really I guess tehe. But some of the things in it (The people are all players who have been on Meep) but the names of towns and stuff, Hossin, and a few others are fake tehe, I got lazy. But I guess you could remake it, I modernized it as much as I could, but honestly, I see little reason to make a sequel. But of you can make your own story about the war lol
    Nov 3, 2014
  5. chrisandmatthew
    chrisandmatthew
    Cool :D I'll probably stick to the same basic idea of war between towns, but I'll have a totally different storyline, if I even decide to write this lol.
    Nov 3, 2014
  6. TNT404
    TNT404
    Lel, gl
    Nov 3, 2014