1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Forest

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    congratulations.

you have been moved down in line.

how great you are at reading.
    Oct 15, 2014
  2. Forest
    Forest
    Sorry I did not see that part I just saw the I am making sigs for free I and was like "ok cool" and did not read any further
    Oct 15, 2014
  3. chaos546
    chaos546
    'tis your own fault. I'm long fed up with people bothering me constantly about something I do FOR FREE out of the GOODNESS OF MY HEART because I ENJOY IT, not because people force me to do it. I will do it out of my own personal OBLIGATIONS, not through the expectations of those waiting for something that can potentially take hours out of my life.
    Oct 15, 2014
  4. superbros1211
    superbros1211
    Chaos makes sigs for free. They are amazing and take time and energy to create :)
    Oct 16, 2014
  5. Forest
    Forest
    Sorry ,_,
    Oct 16, 2014
  6. superbros1211
    superbros1211
    Dw Guggy :)
    Oct 16, 2014
  7. chaos546
    chaos546
    Look; I'm not angry or anything, i try not to be. This is just the one thing that frustrates me to no end, especially after I've mentioned several times asking people not to do it.
    Oct 16, 2014
  8. Forest
    Forest
    I will not do it again
    Oct 16, 2014