1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by ScrubSilencer

1. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Hey Hymen? Can you.. Umm... U know ;_; Donate Supreme for me then Ult? i need screenie per rank :3
    Sep 28, 2014
  2. SurvivingSword11
    SurvivingSword11
    I think he is only getting supreme for the people who were Elite now because he has a lot of people to get stuff for
    Sep 29, 2014
  3. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    He said to me that i'll be getting Ult :P
    Sep 29, 2014
  4. SurvivingSword11
    SurvivingSword11
    He told me that too at first but he has a lot of ranks to get so he may just get Supreme. I'm not sure though :p

I hope you get Ult, even though I would love it Supreme is still really awesome of him to get me
    Sep 29, 2014
  5. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    yeah.. But ult is much cooler cause i can have /fly and i really need it for my town :D
    Sep 29, 2014
  6. ScrubSilencer
    ScrubSilencer
    Right now If I donate to everyone who asked its looking to be about $1500, currently I am just buying hab's friend/alt (not sure) a rank because he already paid me for it, I will try to do as many ranks as possible but I can't do them all now, it's going to have to be spread out over a period of time, also,
    Sep 29, 2014
  7. ScrubSilencer
    ScrubSilencer
    as much as I'd like to buy everyone ult I don't currently have the money, I am gonna have to just do supreme or if your not elite then proba just elite, thanks for cooperating but also keep in mind that your getting these ranks for free, so please don't complain or bug me in-game about it, thanks! :)
    Sep 29, 2014
  8. SurvivingSword11
    SurvivingSword11
    I can be on soon so it would be Fabooo if you could get me mine
    Sep 29, 2014
  9. ScrubSilencer
    ScrubSilencer
    Computers still broken m8
    Sep 29, 2014
  10. j00mad
    j00mad
    Nub pls u said u would get my rank first pls