1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Grandblue

1. creeper2812
    creeper2812
    I don't need to debate the fact whether telling someone to commit suicide is fair or not fair.
    Sep 22, 2014
  2. Grandblue
    Grandblue
    Why does everyone take things typed on the INTERNET seriously?
    Sep 22, 2014
  3. creeper2812
    creeper2812
    Imagine you going through depression.
    Your brother just left you, Your mom is an alcoholic, You get bullied at school...
    And then, when you're in the one world where everyone is friends. Everyone is happy. And then, after beating a supreme at kit, it shows up in chat. Just look at my sig. The one place you thought you were safe from the bullying, you realise, no where will the bullying ever stop. This is what leads
    Sep 22, 2014
  4. creeper2812
    creeper2812
    some teens to hang themselves. Are you still gonna argue whether or not its fair?
    Sep 22, 2014
  5. Grandblue
    Grandblue
    Jesus, I can not imagine that... Some people may even call my life "perfect".... Sorry for you bud, and for giving you a hard time. Pretty much nobody can bully me because I am too big (not fat), and none of my family members are alcoholics.. Not to mention, we live in California... I don't mean to make you jealous, if this does, but I really am sincerely sorry. Good luck with your life dude.
    Sep 22, 2014