1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by loraxthepug

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    no, you and lauren were promising eachother likes in return for likes.
    Aug 23, 2014
  2. loraxthepug
    loraxthepug
    yeah we were well actually this is what happened: I said you have so many likes, and then she said yeah I'll give you a a lot of likes too(so it was completely her choice) and i said ok I can like you too
    Aug 23, 2014
  3. loraxthepug
    loraxthepug
    it wasn't a deal it was completely our own choices
    Aug 23, 2014
  4. loraxthepug
    loraxthepug
    I wasn't the one to give her all those likes btw just incase thats what you thought
    Aug 23, 2014
  5. chaos546
    chaos546
    I'm just saying, that's illegal. PLease don't do it.
    Aug 23, 2014
  6. loraxthepug
    loraxthepug
    I promise I won't, I don't encourage or use meebles for likes in any way.
    Aug 24, 2014
  7. chaos546
    chaos546
    I know, but you guys did make a deal of 'a like for a like', which is illegal.
    Aug 24, 2014
  8. loraxthepug
    loraxthepug
    i swear i didn't look at it as a deal i just was like i don't hav a lot of likes i can't wait till i become as a likable meet as u and she said yea ill give you a lot of likes and I said ok, and too be nice i gave her likes too
    Aug 24, 2014
  9. loraxthepug
    loraxthepug
    i didn't look at it as a deal at all i swear i thought she was just being nice :/ idk what if she thought it was a deal or not but i didn't
    Aug 24, 2014
  10. chaos546
    chaos546
    okay, well just don't do it again please.
    Aug 24, 2014
  11. loraxthepug
    loraxthepug
    alright if i did i didn't mean to in anyway
    Aug 24, 2014