1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Klitch

1. Xboxplayer-12
    Xboxplayer-12
    he might be going through some personal issues that he needs to take care of. The guy's 17 and over the last couple years he done very well as a server owner for his age. He has a personal life outside of Meep, so he might be struggling to balance two lives.
    Aug 23, 2014
  2. Klitch
    Klitch
    He's not going through any personal issues he's just working on another server for minigames.
    Aug 23, 2014
  3. SurvivingSword11
    SurvivingSword11
    *Working on an app called Evolve and traveling all over the world
    Aug 23, 2014
  4. Klitch
    Klitch
    Yeah. Evolve. A game about frogs that get bigger and swim all over a screen.
    Aug 23, 2014
  5. Xboxplayer-12
    Xboxplayer-12
    Do you really need to be that rude?
    Aug 23, 2014
  6. Klitch
    Klitch
    No.
    Aug 23, 2014
  7. Xboxplayer-12
    Xboxplayer-12
    Then why are you?
    Aug 23, 2014
  8. Klitch
    Klitch
    Because it gets my point across.
    Aug 23, 2014
  9. Xboxplayer-12
    Xboxplayer-12
    Well my point is that he can't focus on Meepcraft full time. He's invested money in running the server over the last few years. It wouldn't hurt to acknowledge that he probably has other stuff to do.
    Aug 23, 2014
  10. Klitch
    Klitch
    My point is that if he's invested so much money for this long he shouldn't be away for 3 months to work on some frog game.
    Aug 23, 2014
  11. KaiUsesThis
    KaiUsesThis
    I wish I could like that post!
    Sep 1, 2014
  12. Klitch
    Klitch
    lol I'll pretend you did ;)
    Sep 2, 2014