1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. TNT404
    TNT404
    Lel, that would be so odd. But Kecleon, I ALWAYS hated it in PMD, it would appear in the Dungeons, I would accidently take something and knock me out.
    Jul 14, 2014
  2. TNT404
    TNT404
    Hell of a plot twist though
    Jul 14, 2014
  3. SX1
    SX1
    LOL! Same but I always have a ghost type with me :P, They go through walls like a boss >.> The downside was losing all my hunger...
    Jul 14, 2014
  4. SX1
    SX1
    I spam B to go through the messeges and when kecleon shop appears and grab an apple it instantly goes No. They think im a thief and rek me ;-;
    Jul 14, 2014
  5. TNT404
    TNT404
    Lel. What Pokémon were you and your partner, and what game was it? I was a Skitty (Rekt all the bosses with Sing) and my partner was a Mudkip, and it was in PMD2 Explorers of Time or Darkness, Idr which. They still have some of my favorite music of all time. "Don't Ever Forget" "Northern Desert" "Primal Dialga etc.
    Jul 14, 2014
  6. TNT404
    TNT404
    And my 3rd favorite plot twist of all time is in PMD Blue Rescue Team. Where end up as criminals. 1st is General Shepard,
    Jul 14, 2014
  7. TNT404
    TNT404
    2nd is Warriors series Power of Three bloodlines revelation. Anyway, what is your favorite Pokémon song?
    Jul 14, 2014