1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by BlackJack

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    Wow, long time no see! Welcome back. I've been good, hbu?
    Jun 7, 2014
  2. BlackJack
    BlackJack
    I've been alright. How's the moderator scene treating you?
    Jun 8, 2014
  3. chaos546
    chaos546
    Good :O Do you think you'll be staying for awhile this time?
    Jun 8, 2014
  4. BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Possibly. Still need to finish paying off the internet bill before I'll be active. Planning on joining Lakewood Alpha.
    Jun 8, 2014
  5. chaos546
    chaos546
    Aw, you should join SALAD. Or Fruit.

Well, regardless, I'll be glad to see you back on the server.
    Jun 8, 2014
  6. BlackJack
    BlackJack
    but but Denien-sama
    I'm honestly not sure what I'll do once I rejoin, I'm basically starting over, albeit with Premium.
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Jun 8, 2014
  7. chaos546
    chaos546
    No problem. SALAD stands for Staff Assisting Lost and Distressed, it's a staff run town that I'm co-mayor in. If you are trying to get back on your feet its good.
    Jun 8, 2014
  8. BlackJack
    BlackJack
    That's really flippin cool, glad you guys are doing something like that. I just might go that route actually.
    Cute kitty btw, how old is s/he and what breed?
    Jun 8, 2014
  9. chaos546
    chaos546
    Jun 8, 2014
  10. BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Awwwh. Glomp him for me, will ya?
    Jun 8, 2014
  11. chaos546
    chaos546
    He's basically the best kitten you could ask for. He doesn't try to dash outside, he has random adorable nap attacks, and he doesn't bother our other two cats too much.
    Jun 8, 2014
  12. chaos546
    chaos546
    he also does this adorable thing where he jumps in this tiny pink doll stroller we have and waits to be pushed around.
    Jun 8, 2014
  13. chaos546
  14. BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Awwwh, that's so cuteee. My old kitty was just the right weight and size to drape herself around my neck and chill with me like that. She couldn't walk so she got around a lot like that, and she liked seeing the world from higher up. Cats are awesome.
    Jun 8, 2014
  15. chaos546
    chaos546
    I freaking love cats. I have three, and they all have their own unique personalities. I like them personally a lot better than dogs because they are easier to take care of, more independent, and you feel like their affection is a lot more deserved due to them having 16 hours of memory vs the 5 hours of dogs.
    Jun 8, 2014
  16. BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Dogs and cats both are awesome, for their own reasons. Cats are just so cuddly and cute though so I'll have to go with them. :P
    Jun 8, 2014
  17. chaos546
    chaos546
    me too ;)
    Jun 8, 2014