1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by sunshine8765

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    Personally I'm against changing anything in game because of irl things, but if you really have to I suggest giving them 7 days (warn them through /mail) before demoting them from whatever rank they have in the town, and then you are allowed to kick them from town. You have to save their items for another 7 days, though.
    Jun 6, 2014
  2. sunshine8765
    sunshine8765
    H The town is under his name and will be a while before I can get to an actual computer. He is very spiteful, I'm betting my stuff is already gone. Oh well, I will just have to re-build one day. LoL ... thanks!
    Jun 6, 2014
  3. chaos546
    chaos546
    if your stuff is gone/he kicked you w/o warning, you can file a modreq in game because that is technically illegal. just type /modreq and write in your issue,
    Jun 6, 2014
  4. sunshine8765
    sunshine8765
    Yeah, but it will be a month plus before I can get to a real comp. I can't even get on, but we got to 6m and I'm sure I can again on my own... we will see. Wish me luck, lol
    Jun 6, 2014
  5. chaos546
    chaos546
    good luck, send me a mail when you get the chance to get on and I'll help you get back on your feet.
    Jun 6, 2014
  6. sunshine8765
    sunshine8765
    Thanks. Hopefully it will sooner than I think.
    Jun 7, 2014