1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by marvelgamer13

1. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Aug 6, 2013
  2. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    :D if your message is that long, it must mean you're saying hi. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to you too.
    Aug 6, 2013
  3. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Definition of the name DancingCactus: A cactus that dances. Also likes lemonade.
    Aug 6, 2013
  4. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Dan-Sing-Kak-Tus
    Aug 6, 2013
  5. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Your name is dan, you sing, You like kak (Is that a drink?) , and I have no idea about tus.
    Aug 6, 2013
  6. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    iz how u pronuce dansingkaktus
    Aug 6, 2013
  7. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Oh. I derped up then :p
    Aug 6, 2013
  8. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    I want to thank you for what you did.
    Aug 7, 2013
  9. DancingCactus
    Aug 7, 2013
  10. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    You know what I did, and I know it was selfish, and wrong. I'm glad it's gone, I wasn't thinking when I made it. I should know that I need to wait like everyone else. I guess I was just a bit too ecstatic about it that I just couldn't think correctly. I truly do thank you DC. :)
    Aug 7, 2013
  11. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Hey np, just trying to help :P
    Aug 7, 2013
  12. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    I'm glad you did help out. I guess that instead of being over excited, I should proof-read my application, and fix any errors I see in it. Once again, you give great ideas DC. :3 How are you not Helper+?
    Aug 7, 2013
  13. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Well I have a suspicion that in terms of trying to forget about the occurances in MN, some staff members are overlooking this policy in terms of myself. I feel as a little prejudice is being placed on myself, but I'm trying my best to improve my reputation and become more helpful. :D I applied about a week ago and was denied doe
    Aug 7, 2013
  14. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    I applied last wednesday and failed, but I've learned from that, and I'm making my app better from it. I really think you'd be a great helper/mod :3
    Aug 7, 2013
  15. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Seeing as you can make decisions easier then I can.
    Aug 7, 2013
  16. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Hee hee, why thank you very much. But if you were hear during MN, you would have seen that I took upon somewhat of a troll persona and created a personal vendetta with all the staff, which got me some infamousy amongst the staff, which I believe is completely reasonable, as it's my fault that I can't deal with major vicissitude. ;)
    Aug 7, 2013
  17. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    I was around when MN was here too. I just didn't get on often. I thought you were just one of the funny people, not one that would mess with staff. Other then that, that shouldn't stop you from applying, and if that's how staff are going to judge you, then that's wrong! It was one flaw.
    Aug 7, 2013
  18. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    I still plan to apply, I just believe that some decisions are being influenced by some bias, and I got about 40 plus one's on my prior application. ;)
    Aug 7, 2013
  19. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    See? You are totally going to own that app! :)
    Aug 7, 2013
  20. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Thanks for the support :D and good luck on your future applications as well!
    Aug 7, 2013
  21. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Thanks. May the best applier win! XD :P
    Aug 7, 2013
  22. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Do you has TS?
    Aug 7, 2013
  23. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Yeah, but I don't go on too much o:
    Aug 7, 2013
  24. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    :( Why not?
    Aug 7, 2013
  25. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    I prefer Skype :D I'd rather not join a channel where I hear constant swearing, high-pitched children and screaming; I like my skype group of close friends that I've had since January xD
    Aug 7, 2013
  26. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    That makes sense. And how could your helper application fail?
    Aug 7, 2013
  27. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    I don't know xD Helper apps are unpredictable
    Aug 7, 2013
  28. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    :( Darn. And I only stay on the Music channel for TS. It's usual population is 0 without me.
    Aug 7, 2013
  29. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Lol, I prefer listening to the custom music discs in my resource packs at spawn, since they have the jukebox that cycles all the music discs.
    Aug 7, 2013
  30. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    3: The music channel is for when you sing, or play music. And I'm usually the only one there, singing alone to myself. And last time I sang publicly, I only broke 543 windows! :D
    Aug 7, 2013
  31. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    LOL xD that sounds like a fun time. I remember being on there yesterday and seeing btilm moving everyone there that was singing, even inadvertently. ;)
    Aug 7, 2013
  32. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    People were actually singing? :o I thought I was the only one, but I actually try to.
    Aug 7, 2013
  33. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    Not really singing but humming sporadic lyrics from random songs xD
    Aug 7, 2013
  34. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Ah. But if you do want to go on TS and then the music channel, I'd be happy to sing and make your ears bleed/kill you with my awesome singing X3
    Aug 7, 2013
  35. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    *If you do as I said up there, don't sue me if my singing gets you killed, K?*
    Aug 7, 2013
  36. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    LOL You have my word; I won't sue you ;)
    Aug 7, 2013
  37. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    Good. Now I just need to convince you to get on... :l that'll be tricky.
    Aug 7, 2013
  38. marvelgamer13
    marvelgamer13
    (A little white lie never hurt anyone) I sound good! Come to TS and hear me! Trust me you'll like my singing voice :)
    Aug 7, 2013
  39. View most recent comments