1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by The_Squirrelman

1. Notchbeard
    Notchbeard
    You are now the 5th person to ask me this, I would gladly return to staff if I thought that I could possibly have some effect. The current system it is too disorganized to make a bottom up change. I will continue to state logical arguments and see if they take the ideas to heart. Thanks for the vote of confidence, means a lot :D. Just to be clear of the current staff you are one of those that is a "keeper" imo :D.
    Aug 4, 2013
  2. The_Squirrelman
    The_Squirrelman
    Thanks, but I feel we need more people who aren't afraid to voice their opinion. Too many times have I seen the higher rank influence other staff members' decision making. I was hoping you'd be one to come change that. Maybe I can help clear it up, pave the road for your guys' return.
    Aug 4, 2013
  3. Notchbeard
    Notchbeard
    I fear that all I would end up doing would be getting Onis to demote me and possibly perm ban if I actually stated my opinions as clearly as I would like to him. He is a 16 yr old on a power-trip and I couldn't keep my mouth shut when it would be necessary lol.
    DISCLAIMER: *This is not meant to be an insult to staff and is merely my opinion.
    Aug 4, 2013
  4. Notchbeard
    Notchbeard
    Also no offense I just noticed u are 16 as well lol.
    Aug 4, 2013
  5. Notchbeard
    Notchbeard
    For some reason I thought u were older lol
    Aug 4, 2013
  6. The_Squirrelman
    The_Squirrelman
    Lol, no worries. I've been through some adult like experience, but I agree that I don't have the complete comparison. Part time jobs aren't 8 hour jobs, Student council positions aren't board positions, sports captaining isn't captaining a real vehicle. Don't mind skepticism on my age though, I'll take it as a test, and I plan on acing it. :)
    Aug 5, 2013
  7. Notchbeard
    Notchbeard
    Wasn't cuz I was skeptical xD I just realized u were 16 after making an off comment about a 16 yr old lmao. Didn't want to insult u :P You gave me the impression you were older because of your behavior, which should be a compliment :P
    Aug 5, 2013