1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by XxNine_TailsxX

1. GoblinGirl
    GoblinGirl
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing! I'm so glad it worked out the way it did. I didn't see you on for a few days so I'm glad to see you around and that everything is okay with you. <3
    Jul 14, 2013
  2. XxNine_TailsxX
    XxNine_TailsxX
    Lol im really sorry about stressing you out with the town and stuff. I hope to see you in game soon xD
    Jul 14, 2013
  3. GoblinGirl
    GoblinGirl
    Yeah, it was a bit stressful, but I really appreciate that you stuck around and trusted me enough to have access to all your things. I really appreciated that you didn't just up and leave or kick me and Zehekaese out. I started a new town now, considering it only costs $10 a day. LOL
    Jul 14, 2013
  4. XxNine_TailsxX
    XxNine_TailsxX
    Lol good luck...do you think i can join for a little bit while i start up again? XD
    Jul 14, 2013
  5. GoblinGirl
    GoblinGirl
    Sure. I won't be around for a while, but if you're still playing later tonight we could make arrangements. You helped me when I got started, so I think it's only fair. You'll just have to show me how to set aside a lot for you. I haven't even done that for myself yet. LOL Will you still go forward with making a town for the Old Meepcrafters?
    Jul 14, 2013