1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Jiltism

1. iSwitchyyy
    iSwitchyyy
    Haha yeah Im playing for my varsity squad, Im a pitcher and 3rd basemen, I play Legion ball over the summer I played AAA/AA ball myself before high school.
    Apr 2, 2014
  2. Jiltism
    Jiltism
    Wow that's awesome! Are you a junior or senior this year? I still this season until HS ball. Idk if I'm going to just try to find another AAA/Major team or go to Hs tryouts yet
    Apr 2, 2014
  3. iSwitchyyy
    iSwitchyyy
    I'm a senior I've been JV since 10th grade and in 9th grade I was the sophmore teams 2nd pitcher. I would try for your high school because it can be alot of fun to play with classmates but AAA is alot of fun aswell.
    Apr 2, 2014
  4. Jiltism
    Jiltism
    Wow! Well maybe You'll even get drafted over the summer!(: Thanks for the info(: I havn't decided which I'm playing yet... I'll think on it(: Best of luck during the season and I hope that you get drafted(:
    Apr 2, 2014