1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Grandblue

1. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    I know that, I play the game myself. That doesn't condone the usage of it. Also 2klassy has several bans for sexual content. Don't question our decision.
    Mar 25, 2014
  2. Grandblue
    Grandblue
    I actually was talking about Call of Duty when I said it. I did not say it in a sexual way, yet you kept me banned.
    Mar 25, 2014
  3. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    Do you know the definition of rape? Maybe look it up. It implies a sexual connotation, regardless of use in a sentence its still not allowed on meepcraft.
    Mar 25, 2014
  4. Grandblue
    Grandblue
    Yeah, well I said RAPE TRAIN. You admitted to knowing what it is.
    Mar 25, 2014
  5. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    I do know what it means but it doesn't matter, you're still using an inappropriate phrase on a server played mainly by people in and around the age of 12. Don't question judgement.
    Mar 25, 2014
  6. Grandblue
    Grandblue
    Only the WORD was inappropriate. Not the phrase.
    Mar 25, 2014
  7. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    And that word was the thing that got you banned, any other staff member would agree that the phrase was bad :)
    Mar 25, 2014
  8. Grandblue
    Grandblue
    Here was the phrase about: "Just do a rape train around ______" Where _____ is a place. I forgot what I said. I did not say anything like: "Im going to ra*p you!
    Mar 25, 2014
  9. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    I don't think you're getting the point: THAT WORD ISN'T ALLOWED HERE.
    Mar 25, 2014