1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by IHAS

1. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    Ask sjoe. It was you and a dozen others; all I did was do the temping for him.
    Mar 18, 2014
  2. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    Also, signs were at spawn and at each door and have been there since 3/15.
    Mar 18, 2014
  3. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    +signs on every grinder since about 3/16
    Mar 18, 2014
  4. IHAS
    IHAS
    Well you did register the ban so I would have think you can provide evidence, but I will go to sjoe. Can you check what I have just edited in my comment? Thanks.
    Mar 18, 2014
  5. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    As I said before, all I did was enter the command by sjoe's request. If you want his specific evidence, you'll have to ask him for it. I believe they're considering this trespassing, so 1d is reasonable.
    Mar 18, 2014
  6. IHAS
    IHAS
    One day seems extensive, I would think a warning for homes is more reasonable. Either way I will bring it up with sjoe.
    Mar 18, 2014
  7. IHAS
    IHAS
    Actually, did you check when I set my home...? I set my home the first day he opened the park so he probably put the signs after that...
    Mar 18, 2014
  8. MeepStats
    MeepStats
    You sethome 2 or 3 hours after the signs were placed.
    Mar 18, 2014
  9. IHAS
    IHAS
    Oof
    Mar 18, 2014