1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by TimtheFireLord

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    Well, I'm sick, so I haven't really been able to get on for more than just a few seconds while checking something this weekend (my parents hate it when I go on the computer while sick, but I've had to do it for homework, so I ever so often go on to check something) We should coordinate a time soon, though!
    Mar 11, 2014
  2. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    Aww...that stinks.y computer was taken away because I (no joke) plugged it in. I've been having to use Minechat to keep my town going while I'm gone. ;-;
    Mar 11, 2014
  3. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    That should say " my computer" not "y computer"
    Mar 11, 2014
  4. chaos546
    chaos546
    I have minechat too, but it's really glitchy and wouldn't let me do majority of modreqs anyways (ie. thefts), and I would feel bad being on without doing stuff.
    Mar 11, 2014
  5. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    Yeah, it's nice to at least be able to talk to people, but it's not the same without playing. I was just awarded mayor after the previous msyor quit, so I had to suspend the building of a new spawn and public amenities. It sucks.
    Mar 11, 2014
  6. chaos546
    chaos546
    that sucks. I'm personally assistant in SALAD and enjoy my job immensely, but I don't think I'd be able to handle the responsibility of being mayor.
    Mar 11, 2014
  7. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    Yeah, I've only been on once since I've been mayor. All the other times I'm on minechat. :/
    Mar 11, 2014
  8. chaos546
    chaos546
    that sucks, hope you can get your computer back soon.
    Mar 11, 2014
  9. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    Thanks. ;)
    Mar 11, 2014
  10. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    I got it back! Negotiations ftw!
    Mar 16, 2014