1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by VKL_ReWinDzz

1. Skaros123
    Skaros123
    There's a variety of reasons why a headache can last so long. One of the main reasons is stress. You may feel overworked and just feel the need to take a break. Maybe, take a few hours to just rest and just put your worries aside. Sometimes, it can be triggered by being on a computer for too long, and would just require you to take a break.
    Mar 11, 2014
  2. Skaros123
    Skaros123
    Staring at a computer screen requires your eyes to adjust to constantly changing pixels, which can be overwhelming for a prolonged period of time. If you take a break for a couple hours and it doesn't stop, you should check for other symptoms such as a fever, nausea, etc.
    Mar 11, 2014
  3. Skaros123
    Skaros123
    This is only to see if you have an illness. I'm not an expert in your condition, since there's so many factors that can lead to a headache, but my best advice would be to just rest it out and take the time to let your head unwind.
    Mar 11, 2014
  4. VKL_ReWinDzz
    VKL_ReWinDzz
    Well, today I got another headache today at around 1, and I had a 102 fever. I got home and take a nap with a cold washcloth on my head, lol. I felt much better when I woke up.
    Mar 11, 2014
  5. Skaros123
    Skaros123
    I guess I was right about the risk of an illness. Hope you feel better soon. It sucks being sick. :/
    Mar 11, 2014
  6. VKL_ReWinDzz
    VKL_ReWinDzz
    Thanks, I hope so too. I rarely get sick, so I guess it's that time
    Mar 11, 2014
  7. IHAS
    IHAS
    vkl has so much stress in his life trust me.
    Mar 13, 2014
  8. VKL_ReWinDzz
    VKL_ReWinDzz
    It's true. I guess you saw my Facebook stuff?
    Mar 13, 2014
  9. IHAS
    IHAS
    no lol
    Mar 13, 2014
  10. VKL_ReWinDzz
    VKL_ReWinDzz
    Lol, nevermind then
    Mar 14, 2014