1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by A4TC

1. SirNathaniel
    SirNathaniel
    Since your appeal was denied i have every right, according to the town rules, to kick you. since the offence occurred in the wild, i will not kick you until you have exceeded the towns activity limit.
    Mar 9, 2014
  2. SirNathaniel
    SirNathaniel
    Based on what i know, you aren't supposed to appeal for another 1-2 weeks, so to be fair, if you have your appeal accepted in the 14 day period i will not take your plots
    Mar 9, 2014
  3. SirNathaniel
    SirNathaniel
    But if you don't, i sadly will have to to go with the town rules and take them for inactivity. if i still have your plots unowned if/when you come back, you will receive them back. Please understand that i'm making an exception for you since you have been a long time embassy owner and member of the town.
    Mar 9, 2014
  4. A4TC
    A4TC
    I have 1 question. If I don't come back in time, can you give my plots To my friend?
    Mar 10, 2014
  5. A4TC
    A4TC
    Btw I put those emeralds in your donation chest :)
    Mar 10, 2014
  6. SirNathaniel
    SirNathaniel
    i know. i saw. if your friend qualifys to join the town and is willing to pay to get the second plot then yes.
    Mar 10, 2014
  7. A4TC
    A4TC
    Ok
    Mar 10, 2014
  8. SirNathaniel
    SirNathaniel
    who is your friend, just so i know that i dont give the plots to just anyone.
    Mar 10, 2014