1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by The_Squirrelman

1. thebpupwolf
    thebpupwolf
    Happy to see that you're still staff(: how's life been for you?
    Jul 29, 2013
  2. The_Squirrelman
    The_Squirrelman
    Not bad, not bad. The usual, LOL. How's life been for you? Long time no see!
    Jul 29, 2013
  3. thebpupwolf
    thebpupwolf
    It's been good, moving on August 20th to pretty much my dream house and leaving for vacation on Saturday. Camp was pretty awesome, and now I'm back on Meep. So I'd say that life's been good so far this summer *knock on wood*
    Jul 29, 2013
  4. The_Squirrelman
    The_Squirrelman
    Good to hear! :D Sounds cool, and what kind of camp was it? I'm traveling to Taiwan to see my grandparents, won't go into detail, but internet's hard to come by, lol.
    Jul 29, 2013
  5. thebpupwolf
    thebpupwolf
    Taiwan? I'm jealous, that sounds like so much fun. It was a riding camp, I got to ride two hours a day every day(: I also got to go waterskiing which, if you ever get the chance, is also a lot of fun. But at camp they take your phones and all devices that can connect to the internet so internet is very hard to come by there haha.
    Jul 29, 2013
  6. The_Squirrelman
    The_Squirrelman
    LOL, riding horses and waterskiing > texting. And Taiwan, well I'm here b/c my grandmother's in critical condition, so no real time for fun. Always wanted to waterski, but it's always so expensive at San Francisco, lol. I rode a horse once, we kinda just trotted around, but it bucked once, gave me a heart attack.
    Jul 29, 2013
  7. thebpupwolf
    thebpupwolf
    That can be scary o.o I got thrown off during camp, that wasn't fun. (And yeah, I didn't miss internet at all :p but the scariest part to me is that some people missed their phones . . . )
    Jul 29, 2013
  8. thebpupwolf
    thebpupwolf
    I'm sorry about your grandmother, best wishes to her that she gets better. My grandmother died when I was six months old, so I didn't really get to know her. My grandfather died of heartbreak a few months later. Sometimes life just really sucks. Hope she gets better.
    Jul 29, 2013
  9. The_Squirrelman
    The_Squirrelman
    LOL, people can get overly attached to phones. Like legitly, I heard that was a thing, where people became emotionally unstable when their phones break or are out of battery. But yeah, we can only hope for the best. And I'm sorry to hear that!
    Jul 29, 2013
  10. The_Squirrelman
    The_Squirrelman
    Well I gotta go for a bit, I'll spam this post more later, but for now, let me know via ./mail if you come in game, I'll hit you up with a good starter amount, plus a few gifts. Good talking with ya!
    Jul 29, 2013
  11. thebpupwolf
    thebpupwolf
    Emotionally unstable...? I hope that I'm never that person ...

Ok, talk to you later then(:
    Jul 29, 2013