1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Msoper(y0b)

1. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    NO ITS NOT IN GOOD FUN.
    This is creepy as all get out! You stalked me to get these photos!!!!!!
    Feb 27, 2014
  2. Msoper(y0b)
    Msoper(y0b)
    I looked up your name
    Feb 27, 2014
  3. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    No, you went one further, you went to my facebook and got pictures of me from the 7th grade and then decided "lets share these with everyone"
    Feb 27, 2014
  4. Msoper(y0b)
    Msoper(y0b)
    I can do the same with lexkristen or oroperion maybe even Fuzzlr
    Feb 27, 2014
  5. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    This is so unbelievably crazy, please stop posting these. Just stop! It makes my anxiety levels skyrocket.
    Feb 27, 2014
  6. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    Why though? Why do you get a sick thrill out of this. Be a normal person! Don't stalk people on the internet for personal gain.
    Feb 27, 2014
  7. Msoper(y0b)
    Msoper(y0b)
    The only personal gain I get out of this something to do when I can't fall asleep
    Feb 27, 2014
  8. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    Then take sleep medication or get some other thrill in life because this is beyond creepy.
    Feb 27, 2014
  9. Msoper(y0b)
    Msoper(y0b)
    You know I kinda just want to dig a little bit deeper just because your reaction is entertaining. But I'm not supposed to be mean on the forums so i will remove the thread if you say so
    Feb 27, 2014
  10. abbythrowsstuff
    abbythrowsstuff
    My reaction is that I have insane anxiety about this. Don't dig deeper into me, leave me alone.
    Feb 27, 2014
  11. Msoper(y0b)
    Msoper(y0b)
    Just say you want the thread down and it's gone
    Feb 27, 2014
  12. Msoper(y0b)
    Msoper(y0b)
    Aww who took it down I was supposed to I guess I'll have to post another thread just so I can take it down
    Feb 27, 2014