1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by james_Grimplin

1. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    *whispers* I drew it myself... so if you have anything negative to say about it, tell it to my fist ;) Lel
    Feb 4, 2014
  2. james_Grimplin
    james_Grimplin
    theres is nothing wrong with it, i just thought the teeth were a little creepy, other then that its beautiful!
    Feb 4, 2014
  3. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Ah but it is the teeth that make it so beautiful bwahaha. Yeah I know I'm weird :x
    Feb 4, 2014
  4. james_Grimplin
    james_Grimplin
    no your not, it is just a matter of perspective
    Feb 4, 2014
  5. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    Cool! I draw weird stuff too! My school pas peers are covered with Deadpool, aliens, and dinosaurs! :D *High five*
    Feb 11, 2014
  6. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    Uuuhhhhh....that should say "papers"... :I
    Feb 11, 2014
  7. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Awesome xD I'd cover my math PAS PEERS in drawings too. Would have digitalized em but my laziness was overwhelming.
    Feb 11, 2014
  8. TimtheFireLord
    TimtheFireLord
    Same here, except I don't know how to digitalize them. :P
    Feb 11, 2014
  9. StopResetting
    StopResetting
    Scan em into yo computer, trace over them with a drawing program like SAI, and add ze finishing touches (color, shading, etc). A lot easier if you use a drawing tablet, but still possible without one. cx
    Feb 12, 2014