1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by PHILLLLLLL

1. PHILLLLLLL
    PHILLLLLLL
    tell me the freaking reson that u thought that?
    Jan 18, 2014
  2. PHILLLLLLL
    PHILLLLLLL
    show me the vid or images for the proof [or did u not get any]
    Jan 18, 2014
  3. adtheren
    adtheren
    Appeal. If she has the sufficient proof to prove that you were x-raying, you will stay banned, however, if she doesn't you'll be unbanned. Just calm down and appeal.

If she does have to proof, just admit to your wrongdoings and re-appeal in a few months, and then it might be accepted.
    Jan 20, 2014
  4. PHILLLLLLL
    PHILLLLLLL
    I don't know how do appeal :(
    Jan 20, 2014
  5. adtheren
  6. Jusquan
    Jusquan
    If anything, you are the idiot for using X-Ray...
    Jan 22, 2014
  7. PHILLLLLLL
    PHILLLLLLL
    I DID NOT USE FREAKING XRAY THAT IS NOT EVEN THE THING I GOT BANNED FOR [IT WAS XRAY/GLITCH EXPLOION OR SOMTHING]
    Jan 22, 2014
  8. PHILLLLLLL
    PHILLLLLLL
    adtheren ik how to make 1 I mean like my computer type does not let me make a message so I am never gonna be unbanned :(
    Jan 22, 2014
  9. Jusquan
    Jusquan
    Good. Personally, I do not like X-Rayers. Calling MeGusta an idiot is wise of you indeed thou
    Jan 23, 2014
  10. adtheren
    adtheren
    If your computer won't allow you to type, use another device. More like, how did you type that if you can't type your own ban appeal.
    Jan 24, 2014
  11. Jusquan
    Jusquan
    He, uh jammed his fingers, while typing that, and then accidentally downloaded a worm that ate up all of his keyboard data on his computer.
    Jan 25, 2014
  12. PHILLLLLLL
    PHILLLLLLL
    MG listen to what I said!!!!!!!! And I FREAKING did not X-ray for the freaking 100000000000000000 time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 25, 2014
  13. Jusquan
    Jusquan
    Maybe the 5th time?
    Jan 25, 2014
  14. PHILLLLLLL
    PHILLLLLLL
    GUYS!!!!! :D yayaya Diana told me to do something in prefrensis and it worked I know how to make 1 now!!!!! and there is 1
    Jan 26, 2014