1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Qwikin

1. SX1
    SX1
    1) Thanks
    2) Tower of Fate you need to have groudon and shaymin Then go to where tropius is
    3) still dont have skype :3
    Dec 16, 2013
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Btw the Tower of Fate is like...unforgiving
    BTW DONT DIE IF YOU FIGHHT THE SHADOW YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART YOUR GAME SO SAVE BEFORE YOU FIGHT HIM
    Dec 16, 2013
  3. Qwikin
    Qwikin
    where do I get groudon and shaymin like wut D:

and get skype dummy
    Dec 16, 2013
  4. SX1
    SX1
    Talk to Kanghaskan or watever the one that gave you missions...deny the "what to learn how to get new members" then it will say you want to go to breatherna?
    You need to go through the cave that contains waterfall. Find shaymin and (i think his GF?) THEN BATTLE! After battle you need to find a pikachu... head back to where breatherna is and go right and find this weird mountain...fight groudon i'll find a vid...
    Dec 16, 2013
  5. SX1
    SX1
    Btw when shaymin/Groudon joins you, you can go to porygon2 and swap them... (shaymin lvl 30 and groudon is lvl40)
    Dec 16, 2013
  6. SX1
    SX1
    Dec 16, 2013
  7. Qwikin
    Qwikin
    Yeah like I remember where the cave where you find waterfall is, like I already got it but I don't remember where xD skype pls too, get it, now
    Dec 16, 2013
  8. SX1
    SX1
    GL fighting shadow 2 times...because 1st time is 50 and 2nd time is 60...i had to use like 8 revives lol
    Dec 16, 2013
  9. Qwikin
    Qwikin
    lmao, You know when that one person gives you like 6x of the EV boosting items like protein and carbos and that crap

Anyways, I sold them and bought 99 max revives from the kecleon shop, so I should be fine
    Dec 16, 2013