1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by OKNEM

1. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    i still remember years ago when i'd sneak downstairs in the early hours of the morning, hoping to hop on meep at peak NA hours, on my old toshiba piece of junk with only a bottle of coke to keep me awake.
    Sep 10, 2021
    Adrian and SpongeyStar like this.
  2. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    "here comes the sun" played as light peeked through the blinds beside me and i didn't have a care in the world about school, work, sleep, anything. it was just me, and getting enough meebles to finally buy premium.
    Sep 10, 2021
  3. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    i was 12 back then. my 18th birthday was a few months ago, and even now i still find myself thinking about everything that happened on meep, scrolling through countless screenshots of unforgettable moments.
    Sep 10, 2021
  4. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    of course meep was never meant to last forever. even now, as i log on with the same account i did 8 years ago, players and staff are continuing its legacy, and kudos to them for that.
    Sep 10, 2021
  5. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    Sep 10, 2021
  6. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    Sep 10, 2021
    Kling, Adrian and SpongeyStar like this.
  7. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    @SpongeyStar getting kicked for copy-pasting All Star lyrics too fast; @Vamp1re_Man reading, re-reading and deleting my helper app; @CluelessKlutz demonstrating the basics of prism in a tiny little wild house i still have a picture of
    Sep 10, 2021
    SpongeyStar likes this.
  8. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    i still talk to some of these people today, and i'm thankful i met all of them. meep was, without a doubt, lifechanging.
    Sep 10, 2021
    SpongeyStar likes this.
  9. OKNEM
    OKNEM
    "We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

o7
    Sep 10, 2021
    SpongeyStar likes this.
  10. SpongeyStar
    SpongeyStar
    <3 glad to have met you buddy
    Sep 10, 2021
    OKNEM likes this.
  11. Midnight_Galaxy
    Midnight_Galaxy
    My picture is not a shark onesie.............
    Sep 15, 2021
    OKNEM likes this.
  12. Kling
    Kling
    Love u
    Sep 15, 2021
    OKNEM likes this.
  13. creepersareokay
    creepersareokay
    :) it was a good time
    Sep 17, 2021
    OKNEM likes this.