1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by adtheren

1. Lady_Hestia
    Lady_Hestia
    I love cats! I love scottish folds the most (they have floppy ears similar to that cat)
    Dec 4, 2013
  2. the_sexy_ninja
    the_sexy_ninja
    Scottish folds die too fast (couple of years) due yo ligameng and joint issues :/ Take a look at munchkins :P
    Dec 5, 2013
  3. Lady_Hestia
    Lady_Hestia
    I know munchkins, and I'm sure they have more health issues
    Dec 5, 2013
  4. the_sexy_ninja
    the_sexy_ninja
    Lolno. Scottish folds don't last long, longest I've seen is 5 years or so, they usually last for 2-3 years. I have 2 munchkins, over 2 years now. Not once did they have to go to the vet.
    Dec 5, 2013
  5. Lady_Hestia
    Lady_Hestia
    it is really dependent on the first few months of their lives, I'll bet most of the breeders are not the best to their cats.
    Dec 5, 2013
  6. the_sexy_ninja
    the_sexy_ninja
    The breeder of the munchkins I have are really nice. They help to take care of your cats when you're away for 8 dollars lol. Proper food, other cats to play with, cat toys and such. intagram.com/littleredot I believe. :P
    Dec 5, 2013
  7. adtheren
    adtheren
    My cat is a Scottish fold/Britsh shorthair/Ragdoll.

=3=
    Dec 5, 2013
  8. xXJoshXx
    xXJoshXx
    One word #sotrue
    Jan 2, 2014