1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Silver01

1. riri30
    riri30
    Damn right. He got everything right, christ, I take so much pride and such a big feeling of self accomplishment by being a Mod on a minecraft server that it’s actually the first thing I say when introducing myself.
    Nov 15, 2019
  2. riri30
    riri30
    For someone who keeps on repeating how bad the server is and how much of low-lives we are, he seems to have quite some time on his hands himself to write some long heartfelt paragraphs about how a minecraft server isn’t treating him right lol.
    Nov 15, 2019
  3. Silver01
    Silver01
    Man, it'd suck to be one of the staff members of a server where the majority of the playerbase left because of the staff members, and when faced with criticism you blame the critic and never yourself. You can't be wrong, though, since after all you ARE a moderator.
    Nov 24, 2019
    Natsu likes this.
  4. Silver01
    Silver01
    You don't even attempt to counterclaim any of his points, you just resorted to insulting him to distract yourself from how dead accurate he is. You even use sarcasm to hide what is actually true. Of course, you'd never respond to the thread because you know that you have no standing in the argument and simply refuse to change.
    Nov 24, 2019
    Natsu likes this.
  5. riri30
    riri30
    The majority of the player base didn’t leave because of staff members. The majority of the player base left because they eventually outgrew minecraft. Toxic players left meepcraft because of staff members and because they got banned for making a safe zone into a toxic server.
    Nov 26, 2019
    Meznik, SpongeyStar and GroovyGrevous like this.
  6. riri30
    riri30
    Your obsession over how power hungry and attention seeking staff members are is both a sign of a lack of awareness and disrespect. We are not power hungry people who applied for this role to get power on a minecraft server (let how stupid your claims are sink in), we were people who all at one point - and still - loved this server enough to devote our free time to improve it.
    Nov 26, 2019
    Meznik and SpongeyStar like this.
  7. riri30
    riri30
    We are all adults, who, for the most part, have successful jobs and careers now. The reason I am not responding to some toxic, frustrated and non-constructive comment regarding myself and how I conduct myself from some person I don’t know, is because I honestly couldn’t give a rat’s ass about anything an idiotic person could have to say about my profile picture or my lack of confidence lol.
    Nov 26, 2019
    Pmx728, Meznik and SpongeyStar like this.
  8. 7acespade
    7acespade
    Cry harder loser!
    Jan 25, 2020