1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Selchie

1. bloodyghost
    bloodyghost
    did u break up with the guy in your profile pic
    Jan 21, 2019
    qazini and Selchie like this.
  2. Courtneyyy
    Courtneyyy
    I met my boyfriend on Meep. I’m sure you can, too! :)
    Jan 22, 2019
    Selchie likes this.
  3. Selchie
    Selchie
    1. bloody i hope ur joking 2. courtney that is amazing, i think thats an epic love story, meeting someone on minecraft bc it shows how games can connect people and puts those internet friend/internet significant other haters to shame! it sucks more people can't see that the internet can be a good place and connect people irl.
    Jan 22, 2019
    Courtneyyy likes this.
  4. Selchie
    Selchie
    and man, i wish, but im just unlikable and i feel like ive ruined any sort of even friendship ive had with most of the guys i know on meep :(
    Jan 22, 2019
  5. Courtneyyy
    Courtneyyy
    Nah don’t think like that. The internet can be a bad place for sure but not always. You’ll find someone don’t rush and don’t actively look for something it’ll come when you least expect it to.
    Jan 23, 2019
    Selchie likes this.
  6. Selchie
    Selchie
    yeah, everyone always tell me to let things happen naturally. i suppose thats often the only way to take if ya want things to work out
    Jan 23, 2019
    Courtneyyy likes this.