1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Mainkreke

1. chaos546
    chaos546
    Your not the only one, I get it :P
    Dec 1, 2013
  2. Lysseal
    Lysseal
    ME TOOOOO
    We are so a like!
    Dec 1, 2013
  3. Mainkreke
    Mainkreke
    They should make a section just for awkard people >_<
    Dec 1, 2013
  4. Mainkreke
    Mainkreke
    awkward*
    Dec 1, 2013
  5. chaos546
    chaos546
    Then it would just be silence. Maybe a few crickets.
    Dec 1, 2013
  6. Mainkreke
    Mainkreke
    But I find it easier to talk around awkward people because they only judge me in their head...
    Dec 1, 2013
  7. chaos546
    chaos546
    I find it difficult to talk unless someone mentions something I relate to/know about, so I mostly just sit there awkwardly until something like that comes up :3
    Dec 1, 2013
  8. Mainkreke
    Mainkreke
    I like using Skype better, idk why..
    Dec 1, 2013
  9. Nager2012
    Nager2012
    I like TS more. Skype is really awkward for me. If there are more people to talk for you it's easier than 1:1 or 3:1 on skype. I hate 1:1 so much. It's so awkward.
    Dec 4, 2013
  10. Lysseal
    Lysseal
    TS makes me uncomfortable
    Dec 4, 2013
  11. Mainkreke
    Mainkreke
    With a Skype call, you can have a call with certain people you feel comfortable with. With TS, some random person can join your conversation at anytime.
    Dec 4, 2013
  12. Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)
    Tom Donnelly (Tomrex1221)
    Skype is better because unless you freely hand out your Skype you only talk to your contacts while on TS you're introducing yourself to new people of the community.

I'm on the wierd line of outgoing but I openly hate people, so I usually prefer Skype.
    Dec 4, 2013