1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Forum: Events & Giveaways Archive

1. flyingscrub

flyingscrub Active Meeper

Use your ign! the 100k will be given in a week or two gl and haeave fun!

remember like the post for a higher chance to win!

This is correct! also results on Saturday of this week!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

WELCOME EVERYONE!
    I will be giving away the following:

0 diamond
    1 block-a-dirt
    0 accounts
    0 hearts
    and possibly one turkey leg

I'm kidding, thank you for making it this far. ;) I'm giving away ranks and meebs amigos. That's right I'm giving stuff away. This would be a shocker if you remember me. But you don't. And you never will. Why? I don't know, you guys just didn't want to keep me in memory. R.I.P. me. Anywho: why am I doing this? -you may or may not ask.

The answer is simple: I'm giving back what I took. I don't remember the name I used to go by. DarkWarriorX5? DBushX5? SirrrBurrito? SirrrBurritoh? I know I went by at least 3 of these. I was most famous at the end, when my scamming got out of control. Yes, I was a scam. I stole a few million meebs, 8 million I think?..

You can search me up in forums, don't know if I'm still there. I was givin' chance after chance after chance, always getting unbanned, but ALWAYS went back to scamming. I was addicted to the moobles, always wanting more. And I ALWAYS managed to come back, even on the perm bans :)

HAHA, no it wasn't ban-evasion on my end, I didn't hack my way back in or anything. Somehow the server always got reset in a way to let me back in 1-2 years after my bans. Then the rest of the time I used my ninja persuasion skills to get unbanned. :I *smack smack*

It happened again: I got "unbanned" because of a reset.. maybe?..
    not sure
    but to show my support, I immediately bought the highest rank (didn't cost to much, scammed people into getting me the others) and bought a million meebs. I was going to spend $800 worth on this server immediately (to avoid confusion that was immediately, I'm willing o spend a LOT more in total for others and myself) but I can only spend a certain amount a day from my PayPal. So I will slowly spend.

Back to it though!
    What do you guys want? Just tell me what the MEEB you want! What rank? What amount of meebs? And be serious, I know you guys want 90909009909090090909099090 amount of meebs, but it's not going to happen. Want 1,000,000? Tell me. Want 2,000,000? Let me know. Want a rank? Just tell me!!
    AND just to let you all know: the smaller things you want, the more chance they will get fulfilled. No, don't ask for a small amount of meebles just to get them, or a small rank even though you want a bigger amount, tell me what you want.
    :) OK Guys, hope to hear from you all. Sorry about the "Evasion" mister staff people. (And Ms....)

But don't ban me just yet, let me buy peeps stuff. If you're going to ban me later just tell me, I don't mind. Just give me a bit of time starting when I reply. :(

P.S. PLEASE what rank you already are if you want another rank!

USE IG NAME!!

Note to self: buy Qaws another rank as promised.
    buy bad_spider supreme

DECISIONS: Torchic - Ult.
    BlueXGhost - Ult.
    Kling - 800k
    Finn15 - premium most likely!
    If you're not listed above, doesn't mean I will not fulfill your wish! These are important reminders^^

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  3. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hello Meepcraft!

I'm going to be giving out 10 Citizen to VIP upgrades to players for free on St. Patrick's Day 2016 Thursday, March 17

Here are the guidelines:

1. Can not be an alt account

2.Must have registered on the server at least 30 day ago from today

3.Must be registered on the forums (a friend can NOT enter for you)

4.Must have a clean ban history

To apply, answer these questions in a response below!

What made you join Meepcraft? (ad,friend, etc.)

What is your favorite part of the server? Why?

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Why do you want VIP?

What would you like to see on MeepCraft in the future?

What changes would you like to see on MeepCraft?

reply to this post with the above questions answered and winners will be announced Friday @ midnight 03/17/16. This is for players who love the server but need a helping hand becoming a rank holder. Please be sure to let ever Citizen you know to sign up!

Good luck! I look forward to picking the winners!

Thanks,

Cooleysworld

4. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

[​IMG]

Hello Meep!

We hope you are having a nice summer so far; full of pools and parties and of course, Meep! We would like to host a parkour map building contest to end the summer with a bang! For you 'old Meepers', think of this like the summer version of our Holiday Build Contest - with a twist!

Here's how it's going to go:
    • Build us a fun filled, summer themed parkour map. This can be built in any world, however you will have extra recognition if you build it in a Towns world (due by August 21st 2016 11:59 PM EST).
    • Teams are allowed!
    • Your build must be a new build. It can not be an improved previous build.
    • Provide your build's /pwarp or coordinates in a comment on this post (you can do this before it is finished)
    • Staff will pick the top 3 maps
    • Players will rate the top 3 from least to most favourite (due by August 25th 2016 11:59 PM EST)
    • Winners will be announced by the day of August 26th

1st place: 3,000,000 meebles
    2nd place: 1,500,000 meebles
    3rd place: 750,000 meebles

Total Prizes: 5,250,000

ProTip: Beaches, sunshine, fishes, boats, surfing, are great things to incorporate in your map!

Stay cool! Get building!

Lyonn, GroovyGrevous, nhjed and 16 others like this.
  5. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Heya Meeps! So in light of Spring and our cool stylin' new t-shirts I thought it was a nice time to do a giveaway! The winner will receive 1 Meep t-shirt OR 1,000,000 meebles OR something in the shop that adds up to $20 (like heads, meebles, ranks or fireworks) to help ya get a jump start for summer!

How do I enter?
    Post a comment on this thread with:

In-game name:
    Favourite Season/Why:
    Favourite MineCraft Weather/Why:
    What do you want to win?:
    What would you do with 1,000,000 meebles?:
    Why are you a Meeper?:

When will you announce the winner?
    April 18th (1 day before the shirts go off-sale, forever!)

How will you choose the winner?
    The winner will be chosen via a Random Number Generator, which will be assigned to your post then that number will be randomly selected.​

Important Additional Information (PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!)
    • If you are an international/Canadian Meeper then you will have to chose either the 1,000,000 meebles or the $20 store option (sorry, shipping doesn't come cheap fellas)
    • If you would rather not give your address/PO box to me (which will not be shared with anyone under any circumstances), then I can get you 1,000,000 meebles or anything in the store that adds up to $20.
    • The keyword to enter is "springfling" so just slap that anywhere on your application and it will be counted!
    • This giveaway is not endorsed by MeepCraft Staff, Fuzzlr, or the President of The United States.

Somewhat-related Spring Quote to Get PSYCHED for Spring:
    "sweet spring is your
    time is my time is our
    time for springtime is lovetime
    and viva sweet love" - e.e. cummings

Good luck friends!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
    MiniArch_, cooey, SirCallow and 14 others like this.
  6. Enron

Enron Celebrity Meeper

Know anyone that's always helping? Someone who constantly enriches and gives back to the community?
    Are YOU that person?
    Well Now's your chance to shine!
    In Meepcraft's FIRST-EVER semi-annual unnoficial

BEST MEEPER CONTEST!
    That's right folks, were holding a contest to determine who is the best player on Meepcraft!
    You could win fabulous prizes including and probably limited to:

Meebles!
    Gold Blocks!
    A Secret Mystery Gift!*
    A 13" Magnavox VCR-TV Combo Set!
    A BRAND NEW 1971 Ford Pinto With Faux Leather Interior!
    A Printable Paper Trophy You Can Hang On Your Wall To Feel Less Horrible About Your Pathetic And Miserable Life!

HOW IT WORKS:
    After the contest ends at midnight, EST on April 13, our judging panel** will review all entries and determine a winner based on how good of a meeper the nominee is, the description of that meeper provided in the entry, their mood at the time, and generally who they feel like the winner should be.
    Both the Best Meeper Award Winner AND the person that nominates them will receive a prize!

WANT TO ENTER?

It's Simple!
    Just follow the steps below!
    1. Determine who you are nominating for Best Meeper
    2. Submit your entry below in the comments using the following format:
    Your IGN:
    Best Meeper Nominee's Forums Name:
    Best Meeper Nominee's IGN:
    Why This Person Should Recieve The Best Meeper Award:
    Any Additional Information:

RULES:
    The use of a bribes*** and/or toasters is STRICTLY prohibited
    You CANNOT enter more than once

If you die before receiving your prize I will give it to whomever I see fit
    If you don't receive your prize within 3-5 business days, it was probably fake

I am not responsible for any injury, loss of life, or people being salty resulting from your entering this contest. I reserve the right to refuse prizes to anyone as I see fit. The odds of winning this contest are about 37,000,012:1, don't get your hopes up. If you are banned after your entry into this contest you will still be eligible to receive your prize, simply pay the $5,000 Prize Reclamation Fee. No purchase required for entry but a small shipping and handling fee may apply. Restrictions apply, Results may vary. Expires 2/29/2012. Not available in some areas including but not limited to Ohio, Luxembourg, various agricultural areas in eastern Australia, and some former members of the Soviet Union. Please call our customer hotline at our toll free number 1800-555-FAKE for any questions or concerns. Replies may take from 5-7 business weeks. Apparently having a Worst Meeper Contest was considered rude by staff, so I'm doing this.
    *Estimated retail value of about $5.73
    **Judging panel will consist of: Me
    ***Unless value of bribe exceeds 100,000 meebles/5 USD

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  7. Aightfam

Aightfam Popular Meeper

paying someone to do schoolwork for you?

not a bad idea

8. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

Hi guys!

So, as a couple of you know, I've officially hit one year on the forums. I'm so amazed at how much I've accomplished, how many great people I've met, and how much I got out of being on this server in general this past year and I know I've done literally nothing to deserve any of it. I was just a kid, trying out an eco server that my friend told me about 5 months prior (that procrastination amirite). I didn't know how long I was going to stay on the server, or even get a rank, or form friendships and crushes, or even apply for staff. All of my ranks were gifted (Thank you Metr0n0me, Summers, Versus, Lordusan, cooey3, Cooleysworld, missy1480, and Lordusan again), I'm probably one of the fastest celebrity members on the forums (probably because likebotting haha), and people were so supportive of me before I was staff and when I'm currently staff (Thank you everyone who messaged me saying I should apply // Thank you for the overwhelming support on my helper application // Huge thank you to SpongeyStar for giving me that push to apply otherwise I would've never done it haha // Like, supermod? I never would have imagined myself here, but here I am!). Thank you all for a great one year on the server! I can never repay you guys enough for all that you've done for me.

Sincerely,
    LadyCassandra

Hm...
    Should I do a giveaway? "Sure!"

First 20 people to comment on this gets 100k, everyone else who comments until a week from now (August 2nd) will get 25k respectively. Please keep your comments appropriate and thoughtful, thank you. Happy Meeping!

Side note: Wish Fuzzlr a happy 19th birthday guys! I'm sure he'll appreciate it a lot if people who played on his server remembered his birthday was today. ;)

Edit: I will give the money at the end of the 7 days, sorry for the confusion

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  9. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Welcome, welcome!

[​IMG]

As most of you know, we recently had a Christmas themed building competition. I was quite suprised by the respectable participation.

We have a lot of creative people around here and I have a lot of Meebles I better put to use! Similar to the Holiday competition Shains hosted a month ago, the same rules apply here - as follows:

• Build us your best build in Alpha or Beta (By February 29th 11:59pm EST - yay leap year)
      (One entry only per team/person!)
    • Provide your build's coordinates in a comment on this post (it doesn't have to be completed)
    • I and a small comittee will pick the best 5 entries
    • Players will rank the top 5 from least to most favorite (By March 5th 11:59pm EST)
    • Winners will be announced on the 6th of March - Sunday
    • The build has to be built during the competition period - meaning, you can't entry with an old build
    • You are allowed to team up - the reward will be split up among however many people your team has
    • If I google "X" and find an exact copy of your build, you will be disqualified

1st place: 1.500.000 Meebles
    2nd place: 750.000 Meebles
    3rd place: 500.000 Meebles
    4th place: 250.000 Meebles
    5th place: 100.000 Meebles

By now, you are all surely wondering what the theme is. The image at the top should be a good indication :)

Theme: Fantasy

I will let your imagination decide on what to understand under the term "fantasy". It could be anything from an elf forest to a dwarf mine, fairy land, mythical creatures, epic architecture. Really up to you. Please, take note, that creativity and originitality will be a huge factor when picking the best builds, not the size or perfection of a build!

Have fun and I hope to see a lot of amazing entries!

(Come on, give it a try! Yes, I am looking at you!)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  10. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

1. Ad, but being invited to a good town is what made me stay.
    2. My alpha town that has been going for two or three years
    3. 4 years
    4. Homes are nice and I want more credibility.
    5. I would like to see a more fun jobs system, focused on minigame-like methods of earning money similar to the dungeon over the current grindy system. Being forced to grind to get money is boring, and more minigame like methods would allow for more cooperative community interaction.
    6. I would like the towns worlds to somehow be combined into a single towns world.

I've been banned for like 10 minutes for asking about YAOI once. Does that count against me?
    Thanks for helping us citizens out dude.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    cooey, Muunkee, Metzy and 10 others like this.
  11. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

Howdy folks! We here at PseudoCorp (Which extends to the Gamma town of Rome) will be giving away 2 million Gamma meebles for the Holiday Season!

Within this thread, I will be announcing the event lineups for the next 2 weeks (12/19-12/23 and 12/26-12/30)!

Events on Monday, December 19:

• Trivia Night Monday (10 Questions about Meepcraft's Past that are worth 5k each)
    • Guess the Number: Holiday Special (2 Rounds worth 25k each, to celebrate Christmas Spirit!) Completed; Results and winners posted in a post down under.
    Events on Tuesday, December 20:
    • Communal City Parkour Race Challenge (We will race through city parkour. The prizes will be distributed as follows: 25k for 1st place, 15k for 2nd place, and 10k for 3rd place.) No cheating allowed!
    • /pwarp Store Drop Party (50k in drop parties for Gold Ingots and blocks! Be there or be cubed!) Completed; The event description (changes and whatnot) in post down under.
    Events on Wednesday, December 21:
    • Trivia Night Wednesday (20 Questions about Meepcraft's Present that are worth 2.5k each)
    • Communal Jungle Parkour Race Challenge (We will race through Jungle parkour. The prizes will be distributed in the same matter as the Communal City Parkour race. No cheating!
    • Special introduced drop party (76.8k) Completed; Results in post down under.
    Events on Thursday, December 22:
    • 20 Mini Events (Random Giveaways of 2.5k each, will be done as is so be on the edge of your chair)!
      [*]Guess The Number: Holiday Boogaloo (2 Rounds worth 25k each)!
    • 300k drop party, due to conflicts in my schedule for tomorrow (cannot disclose exact reasons) Completed!
    Events on Friday, December 23:
    • /pwarp EVENTS Drop Party (100k in Drop parties for Gold ingots and Blocks! Be there or be cubed)!
    • ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 500K WINNER TO THE BOOK COMPETITION (SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS)

An intermission will occur on December 24th and 25th to allow PseudoGod and Meepcrafters to enjoy Christmas with their families.

Events on Monday, December 26th:

• Trivia Night Monday (10 Questions about meep's future: Worth 5k each. Study Trello!)
    • Communal Parkour Race: Built by Pseudocorp! (A custom map designed by Pseudocorp themselves. It is difficult, but the first person to finish the map will recieve the full 50k reward!)
    Events on Tuesday, December 27th:
    • Free Day: I will give away 100k meebles as I see fit throughout the day. They will be spontaneous events but will not require skill or knowledge past quick typing. Be prepared!
    Events on Wednesday, December 28th:
    • Winter Knowledge Trivia (20 Questions about Holidays and the winter traditions! 2.5k Each.)
    • /PWARP EVENTS Drop Party (50k in Gold and Gold Blocks will be dropped here!)
    Events on Thursday, December 29th:
    • Preparation for the New Year (I will be asking 50! Trivia Questions about Meepcraft in the year of 2016. These questions will range from easy to obscure. 2k per trivia question)
    Events for Friday, December 30th:
    • A New Beginning: I will be selecting 5 random people to be received 20k each. These will be picked from people who the community sees fit to deserve these meebles. Nominate certain players in a conversation on the forums, in game, or on this thread itself.
    • ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 500K (TBA) CONTEST

BOOK COMPETITION FOR THE WEEK OF 12/19-12/23
    Your task is to simply write a book describing your meepcraft experiences in the last year. This event will be worth 500k but only 1 person will receive the reward. Make sure your book is as good as you can make it.

Your book must contain the following elements to be qualified for this competition:

• A copy which is not signed but does HAVE YOUR NAME WITHIN THE BOOK.
    • The book must be at least 5 pages long excluding the introduction or ending (5 pages of content)
    • Your book must begin with an introduction to yourself (When you joined, Identification)
    • Your book must then answer this question: "How is your experience on the meepcraft server?"
    • Afterward: Your book must describe why YOU believe you deserve the 500k meebles
    • As a closing, you have to write a short comment about meepcraft that shows positivity.

The contest will begin at 12/19 and you have until 12/22 11:59 PM PST to turn in your book at /pwarp Store. you may begin writing early, but those are the dates in which you are allowed to turn in your completed book with all of the inclusive elements.

CONTEST 2: TBA (12/26 - 12/30)

12/29/16: 1 MILLION DROP PARTY. TIME ESTIMATION: 2:00 PM PST. BE THERE!!!
    I hope you all enjoy these events and hope to see you in game!

This event cycle is now completed. Enjoy your holidays!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  12. Splasho

Splasho Celebrity Meeper

You're desperately begging for him to stop begging.

Math_Pro, Qaws, GroovyGrevous and 9 others like this.
  13. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

IGN: Deljikho
    Items wanted: 1 block of dirt (grass works too)

There's a hole in my town that really needs to be filled, citizens always fall into it and get stuck! 1 dirt should be able to cover it up :)

Math_Pro, Muunkee, Zoe89 and 9 others like this.
  14. interdesirename

interdesirename Celebrity Meeper

I told you In game I want nothing but you to stay. I mean that. Meebles aren't worth losing a player (any) and I mean that. The account is my choice. Sense I won I get to decide what happens to the account. The account Burritoh will stay yours. I will not expect/accept anything else. I have decided that the account will stay yours and yours only (The meebles included) All beggers will not receive anything. This includes meebles/items/account. You will be turned down. This is a player that meep can not and will not lose.

15. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

I made another funny

Attached Files:

16. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

Your IGN: BluChuPikaBoo
    Best Meeper Nominee's Forums Name: @cooey
    Best Meeper Nominee's IGN: cooey3
    Why This Person Should Recieve The Best Meeper Award:
    1. He's a muffin.
    2. He's adorable and hilarious.
    3. He's a muffin.
    4. An amazing singer. He's secretly Taylor Swift.
    5. Did I mention that he is a muffin?
    Any Additional Information: I like muffins.

17. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

no u
    [​IMG]

18. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

My best meep-memory: (In old Meep) I had just gathered 1 million meebles to buy VIP and the same day Meepcraft resetted ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿.. It took me 2 years to finally get vip, haha

19. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

As the title of this thread implies, any person who can break the record of longest bridge in towny will win 40k. This is an ongoing competition so once the record has been broken, it can be broken again and you will get 40k again.

Rules:
    - The bridge you build must be longer than any existing bridge in towny.
    - The same bridge cannot win twice. Even if extensions or modifications are made.
    - The bridge must be somewhat aesthetically pleasing. Dont just make a long line of cobblestone, it should be an actual bridge. It is my decision as to what constitutes as a bridge.
    - The bridge must connect two places of some meaning (e.g. two parts of a town or two separate towns.) The bridge should also be somewhat useful. It is my decision as the what constitutes and meaningful.
    -Must be built in towny.
    -The bridge must be over water or some other gap that would make it difficult for people to cross the area otherwise (e.g. a canyon.) The bridge cannot just go over land.

Rewards:
    - 40,000 meeble.
    - Recognition in this thread as towny's longest bridge.

*disclaimer* I reserve the right to not recognize a bridge or not distribute reward money if I feel a bridge is undeserving of a reward or if I cannot reasonably afford to distribute prize money.

Townys Longest Bridges:

Salers Bridge:

upload_2018-8-24_21-25-18.png
    Built By: twomoo1119
    Date Finished: August 21, 2018
    Bridge Span: 528 metres/33 plots
    Claimed By: Mooville & Ferrari
    Connects: Mooville & Ferrari
    Other Notable Features: Contains 2 floors. One for foot/horse traffic, one for rail.

Attached Files:

20. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

We are constantly asking ourselves what we can do to improve our social media accounts and how we could obtain more followers. The creation of this giveaway I think could be the beginning of something amazing and will hopefully allow us to gain the attention we need to reach more players. The promo photo that is shown will be posted on Instagram to begin the giveaway and will stay up for just a few days so make sure you submit your in-game name as soon as you can.

[​IMG]

How to enter the giveaway: First you must be following the MeepCraft Instagram account @officialmeepcraftmc then you need to like and comment your in-game name into the comment section on the post advertising the giveaway. I will randomly select from the comments three lucky winners out of those who both liked and commented on the photo.

Each winner who is selected will receive:
    • 250,000 meebles
    • 1 Vote Armor God Set
    • 1 Vote Pickaxe with Efficiency V, Silk Touch, and Unbreaking V
    • 1 Vote Shovel with Efficiency V, Unbreaking V, and Fortune III
    • 1 stack of Iron Blocks
    • 1 random item of my choosing

Please remember that there can be only one submission per player and all duplicates will be deleted as well as spam. Thank you for your participation in my giveaway and good luck!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    cooey, Zesk, evilalec555 and 9 others like this.