1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Forum: Closed Marketplace

1. Topaz4293

Topaz4293 Active Meeper

Hi I'm fairly new to the server and I'm interested in trying to make my own town. Problem is no dollah to do it with. I'm not against the idea of earning my keep so I decided to put my drawing skills to use and make an art shop.

Commissions take me anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours to a few days to do depending on the detail.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
    Pricing:
    ʘ‿ʘ 10,000 for a bust (Head+shoulders)

ʘ‿ʘ 15,000 for full body

ʘ‿ʘ Group picture 20,000 +5k for each additional person past 2 (so 2 person group is 20k 3 person group is 25k ect)

ʘ‿ʘ Elaborate backgrounds are Base cost + 20,000 (so a bust with a complex background is 30k, a group pic with 3 people and a complicated background is 55k)

ʘ‿ʘ Additional nit-picky details like "I want my MC Avatar to be hanging upside-down from the Hollywood sign while cuddling an orangutan made of sponge and diamonds" will be handled on a case by case basis, the more complicated the detail the more dollah it's going to cost. Little things like "Can I have a nondescript sword" Are free as I consider them part of the character
    Since it'd be unfair to say "gib money for artz" without showing you what I do here is a few samples of some of my favorite works I've done.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ( The rest can be seen here http://imgur.com/9aguxUw,mCybmp3,fc...lrL,y0JJAez,9sa8B9H,L7npsJJ,SwO4ttW,Ot74ugO#4 )

Here is a nice format you can ask for works with that won't be confusing for anyone hopefully:
    Username: (Who gib dollah)
    Price you're aiming for: $$$
    What you want: Avatar art, house pic, whatever you want, if it's a portrait or something I'll need a reference, even a stick figure with a good description can work. I will not draw you Hentai, Suggestive is OK prons isn't. Group pictures will generally be more than solo pictures and landscapes included in pictures will also be a bit more.

Process of a commission:
    1 You tell me what you want and we agree to a price
    2 I draw it, sometimes giving WIP screenshots
    3 when I finish drawing it I send you a watermarked version of it
    4 we get on Meepcraft at the same time and you pay me the money agreed to
    5 when I get the money I will give you the link to the un-watermarked version of it in a slightly higher resolution (png vs jpg)
    6 welcome to the happy art owner list!

My response will usually be within the day and will be "yes I can draw this" or "no I need a little more information" along with a price estimate and time estimate.

If I am online I am open and will check this thread.
    Commissions queue ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ :
    OhDraqq (1 is done, 2nd piece: Line art done in sketch pad, I'll scan and color tomorrow)
    Erebus45 (2nd in line Line art done in sketch pad)
    rrh18 (3rd in line, going to take this one in 3 sections, first section is in drafting now)
    Pyro (4th in line)
    GummiBirr (5th in line)
    NmanPvP (6th in line)

Happy Art Owners list ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻:
    SplendyPie
    bbycakes
    Legokev1999
    rAwsondayc

I will keep this line updated I usually get through one of these a day depending on complexity sometimes I can get more done. Make sure to check back often for updates.
    FAQs

ʘ‿ʘ How do you draw like this?
    ~I've been an artist since high school which was about 4 years ago for me, I'm a senior in college majoring in Virtual Technology and Design, I've had a lot of practice

ʘ‿ʘ Why do you do some of the ones in line while you have a WIP?
    ~
    I go crazy if I work on the same thing for 3 hours straight. To mitigate this I juggle projects a little to mix things up and keep ideas fresh. Sometimes I even do better when I step back from something for a few hours and go back to it. It's not because I'm neglecting you honest.

ʘ‿ʘ Why are your examples all girls/women?
    ~ I'm an avid D&D player and RPer in another community, these are all various characters I use for things like that and some college project. Thing is I'm female and don't like playing guys, not sure why but I find it awkward. I can draw both fine.

ʘ‿ʘ Will you show us how you do Art things?
    ~
    Line Art
    Coloring

ʘ‿ʘ Can you teach me?
    ~
    No ones asked me this yet but I have a feeling it's coming. Long answer short Yes I can. I do assistant teaching during the school year so I'm actually semi-qualified to teach this sort of thing. If it comes down to that I will either do a step by step video with me talking (- me swearing at lines not doing things I want). If it's just a one on one teaching I can do it via Skype Screen-share but I'll worry about that when it comes up.

ʘ‿ʘ I want to make my own art store.
    ~ Go for it, Different people have different art styles that draw different audiences. I have my style and you'd have yours. I'll even let you use my format if you ask nicely.

ʘ‿ʘ Do you take tips?
    ~ Yes, they are not part of the price though and I don't expect them, Tips should be a reflection of how far and beyond I went on your particular piece in your opinion. Don't feel you HAVE to tip me, that's silly.

ʘ‿ʘ Is there any way I can help you?
    ~
    If you feel super compelled to help me out direct people to this thread. Shameless advertising. Just don't get in trouble doing it that's bad publicity.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

It certainly is an impossible opportunity to pass, good thing I had a home.
    2016-12-08_16.49.28.png

3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I don't like farewell threads, but I'm posting this to clear up confusions and potentially sell some stuff to people for friendly prices.
    (skip to the bottom if you don't like farwell threads)

===​

First, I have decided to meepcraft for a long time. I found this server when I was looking for a CTF server, and I didn't think I will truly enjoy Towny when I first started. So thank you staff and friends for making my meepcraft experience a great one. I had a truly fun experience, was able to work with many people, make money, lose money, and most importantly, enjoy. I have never enjoyed minecraft as much as I did here.
    I determined that it is the best for me and my future that I will leave meepcraft and minecraft as a whole now, for at least until October. This is because recently, I've been overplaying it that it started to take away from my practice time (piano), homework time, sleep time, and family time. I just cannot do that. In addition to this, I will have to be auditioning for a music studio (for a well-known professor in the music world), and I will have to be preparing for several examinations that will determine my future. I just cannot miss opportunities like this for a minecraft server.
    I've been rude to some people. I've been giving staff some troubles. Those are the things I wish to solve. If I've been acting to you that way, please don't take it seriously. I might be coming back in October and I might not, but I've learned valuable life lessons here. Thank you so much.
    You can contact me through multiple ways: email - [email protected] | Discord: 109Natsu#1679 | Skype: natsumc109 | Forums: @Natsu
    Yes, I will stay on the forums and this place is very entertaining.

===​
    Everything has been sold and dealt with.

Thank you meepcraft for giving me great memories and I will hopefully come back. Have a good day!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    iKitten, cooey, riri30 and 10 others like this.
  4. Redolwolf

Redolwolf Popular Meeper

Oh the irony

cooey, SX1, fasehed and 9 others like this.
  5. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

HITMAN

Have that person you hate and cannot stand? You have come to the right place

I'm offering myself as a personal hitman, and here are my prices

$5,000 for a Citizen
    $5,500 for a VIP
    $6,000 for a Premium
    $7,500 for an Exclusive
    $15,000 for Elite
    $17,500 for Supreme
    $20,000 for an Ultimate

This is including you get everything they had themselves and a guaranteed exit from Terrarium*

If I die in the process, you'll be refunded your money plus a $25,000 inconvenience fee

/msg me in-game!

*If you die by someone else on your way out, and I fail to stop them you'll be completely refunded plus a $50,000 inconvenience fee

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  6. xT3Kx

xT3Kx Retired AF Elder

I gave away tpas to 4 of these for free. They really aren't worth anything.

7. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

So I was thinking, "Meep needs more GREEN!" So I am here to promote my new business, Greener Meep Inc.
    If you want to see what I do, please look at this video but the important parts are from 0:00 to 0:25 and 1:30 to 1:55 or the whole video, but please read the description.

If you would like nature to crawl into your home send a message on the forums, discord, e-mail, or write a book and throw it into the hopper under the diamond pickaxe in /t spawn ann arbor and however much it charges you I will take off your final bill.

I will charge at starting 25 meebles per floor of your home, town spawn, other. I will then charge 5 meebles per plot, and then I will evaluate material cost, so if you want some planters, in one room that will cost 35 meebles.

also people, start building in jungles more if you want the best results!

xAZN_SJx, Hyori, J055Y_ and 8 others like this.
  8. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

I have cactus.
    I sell cactus
    I do not have a pwarp
    Here is a picture of my shop
    2017-03-16_01.30.24.png
    Message me in game if you need cactus. I will gladly tpa you.

9. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Hey. We're selling god armor and tools; post here or message me, CJ_McCollum, or Acceleradiance in game if you'd like to buy any.

Prot 4/Unb 3 set: 25k
    Prot 4/Unb 3/Aqua Affinity 1/Resp 3/FF4 set: 35k

Eff 5/Unb 3/Silk pickaxe: 12k
    Eff 5/Unb 3/Fort 3 pickaxe: 15k

Eff 5/Unb 3/Silk shovel: 11k
    Eff 5/Unb 3/Fort 3 shovel: 13k

Eff 5/Unb 3/Silk axe: 14k
    Eff 5/Unb 3/Fort 3 axe: 16k

Power 5/Punch 2/Flame 1/Infinity 1/Unbreaking 3 bow: 20k

Sharp 5/Loot 3/Unb 3/FA 2 sword: 20k
    Sharp 5/Loot 3/Unb 3/FA 2/KB 2 sword: 25k new, 8k used.

@Snowy7777

10. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I dont t hink you know how numbers work

11. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

pay up
    [​IMG]

Kling, SuperDyl, Vexmae and 7 others like this.
  12. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Megafarm attempt #117

13. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Introducing The Basic Block Company!
    Do You have plots that need to be filled/cleared
    Do you have basic structures like roads or lamp posts that you need but are too lazy to build them
    Maybe you're just stumped
    Basic Block takes care of all of these and more!
    We offer Plot fillings and clearings
    and We operate as a basic building service as well.
    In addition to all of this we offer a special block delivery system in which YOU the customer order in bulk a resource that you may need for HALF OFF THE CURRENT MARKET PRICE

Where do you find our Great deals?
    You find them at /pwarp basic
    Located in the Town of Ferrari

Pmx728, cooey, iKitten and 7 others like this.
  14. agnd

agnd is a steely-eyed missile man

Premise
    This is a business that will provide starter kits to new players through towns. With a one-time donation of 10k, any town can be linked to receive starter kits, which will be provided as a dispenser filled with shulker boxes (the kits) at the town's spawn. The given town will receive 14 boxes, the items are to be given to new residents, and the boxes kept for future use. Boxes will be refilled as necessary. Obviously, the kits provided should be given exclusively to new residents.

Please note that all donations will be used for the assemblage of starter kits.

Kit Content
    1x Full Set of Iron Armor
    1x Diamond Sword
    1x Diamond Pickaxe
    1x Shield
    1x Water Bucket
    1x Flint & Steel
    1x Enchantment Table
    64x Cooked Fish
    64x Spruce Logs
    64x Cobble
    1x Ender Chest
    4x Chest
    2x Crafting Table
    4x Furnace
    10x Obsidian
    1x Bed
    1x Qazini's Towny Guide
    Estimated Cost Per Kit: 1.5k
    Kits will be improved based on the donations we receive.

It is headquartered at /pwarp PolarMart (I am yet to buy a separate pwarp), which is where we will store kit items and keep a donator recognition wall! You can also find more information at the HQ.

If you own a town, please consider signing up by either commenting here or contacting me online. If you have any suggestions, questions, or want to help out, feel free to message me! Any donations of either meebles or any of the above listed materials would be greatly appreciated.

Towns
    Legend
    PolarTown
    Aurora
    Svartalfheim
    Vietnam

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    iKitten, SuperDyl, Zesk and 7 others like this.
  15. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

Selling Ranks, what ranks you'd like won't be public (this is good for surprise ranks for other players).
    Official BETA pricing is on my website BurritohNoms.com
    Any rank you're buying can be made into a chat on here (forums) with a staff so you can make sure you won't get scammed. Just go to the website and fill out a form and it will be sent to my email.
    FORM IS AT THE VERY BOTTOM, AS SHOP IS IN BETA AND 'BUY NOW' BUTTONS WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR A WHILE.
    FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SECOND PAGE ON THE WEBSITE.

If this is some sort of advertising or something that seems a little off, please staff, message me before you delete; it would be GREATLY appreciated. I do not make REAL money off of this but only USD, and you can monitor any deals that a buyer of mine will be making on forums or in game if you'd like :D
    Just message me before deleting this thread. Thank you.

16. Cherrykit

Cherrykit Being myself

Are you a citizen or a VIP who wants a higher rank but you just don't have enough meebles to buy it? Then this is the thread for you! Here you have the chance to buy a 10$ rank uprage for 250,000 meebles! How? Well this is how it works:

All you have to do is pay me 250k and I will find a rank seller for you and pay the rest :) Just enter below using the following format:

IGN:
    Balance:

Please do not pay me the 250k until I tell you to!

I am also looking for rank sellers, please /mail me or comment below with your IGN and the price below.

Any donations are greatly appreciated, please send them to me in-game (IGN: _Versus) and post a screenshot of you sending it to me below :)

Waiting list:
    -TableSideMist

Rank sellers:
    -evilmeep555 - 600k for 10$
    -
    -

Donations:
    @2004grevous - 171000

@walker - 110000
    @Savage2k16 - 36893

I aim for buying one rank a week, however as I need to make the rest of the meebles myself this might not always be possible.

I will continue updating this post :)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    fasehed, Eggwall01, 2leah2 and 7 others like this.