1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Forum: Ban and Mute Appeals Archive

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

Okay Poopface

2. Fuzzlr

To address this ban, we must ask ourselves an important question. Do we really want a player named xxpoopblockxx playing on this server? What example does this set for the children that play on this server? Are we sending children the message that being a block of poop is acceptable? We must rise above this and remove the Poop Block immediately. Please go poop somewhere else. Denied.

Meznik, Sqreix, MeepLord27 and 176 others like this.
  3. Fuzzlr

4. xxpoopblockxx

xxpoopblockxx New Meeper

my real account name acually has zeros instead of o's in it so its not really poop. and i created the minecraft account a while ago when i was stupid.
    Thanks for reading this
    -Douche bag-

5. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

IGN: Deinen0
    Date/Time: 12/11/2013 Approx. 8:30PM EST
    Reason: Abuse of Staff Perms
    Ban Length: Permanent-Appeal
    Staff Member: DianaB72

Why we should consider your appeal:

I was banned 12/11 for abusing my staff perms, in which I had, in clear conscious. I realize this was not the correct thing to do, however I am only human and I do make mistakes. I also realize the damage this has done to my reputation, as well as letting the entire server down. For this I apologize, and I wish for the opportunity to redeem my actions, and move forward with my MeepLife.

I became staff for the first time during MeepNetworks, on 5/4/2013, approx 3:50AM EST. From there I had moved up the ranks and achieved Overseer(admin), twice. This was due to Crueltygaming removing the Overseer rank, then re-implementing it. During my time there I spent many hours online and in-game, tending to the player's needs, and often dissipating the resentment towards MeepNetworks, and it's co-owner, Crueltygaming. Aside from this, I often pushed for transparency within the staff, and to treat the players fairly, at times outright disobeying ban lists from Crueltygaming, which included former, and current staff.

Early July of this year, it came to light that Crueltygaming had locked Fuzzlr out of his own machines, during this time I had consulted with Fuzzlr on several occasions, and I informed him that he would have the support of the community, and staff should he decide to leave Crueltygaming, and Meepnetworks. Given the task of saving the old spawn, and recruiting a group of loyalists, in order to keep the project hidden until it was ready. In this I staffed many of the staff we know and love today, Sirrr_Pig, Cooleysworld, Nasapc, and more.

During the early days of the new MeepCraft, I spent hours in-game, tending to the user's needs, fielding questions, complaints (which there were a lot of, often calling for the complete resignation of all staff), and concerns. As well as forming the basis of the rules, given we had only a copy from Meepnetwork's skewed vision of them. During this time I was also heavily involved in staffing this server. This lead to an enormous time in-game, at times up to and over 10 hours a day. However, I became overall burnt out from 5 months of staff service, and resigned my adminship.

Quite lost in what to do from then on, as a majority of my time on MeepCraft has been in the staff in some shape, or form, I reapplied and was accepted at the end of October, rising quickly back to Supermod due to my prior experience, and performance.

That all being said, I did abuse my staff perms, something in which I regret, however that cannot change the past. I did the right thing, and willingly resigned my position due to my transgressions. The above is not meant to tout any accomplishments, but to make a case for my plea to not be banned from the server which was been my one and only server, and which I love, and quite arguably would not be here in this shape or form without me. I have given up my staff position, and will never attempt to regain this, however, I wish to have a relatively quiet meeplife back in game.

Thank you for reading this.
    Matt Sawyer (Deinen0)

6. ahDraqq

ahDraqq Active Meeper

Member Name: (I'll explain this further down the appeal)

Additional In Game Names: Player, Player1, Player2 and ohDraqq (I have other alts, but I only consider these my "main" accounts)

When you were banned: Can't remember exactly when, but I'm guessing it was about 4-5 months ago.

Reason for ban: Toxic Player/Re-ban of Sjoes ban

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Sjoe

Why we should consider your appeal: okay, okay. I know this will end up getting deleted and this account banned, but Cooleys has allowed me to post this. As seen here - http://prntscr.com/6cpkrv

Why we should consider your appeal: this is continued from my last serious appeal that Cooleys denied.

From my knowldege I was banned for being a toxic player, I still don't quite know all the details about my ban other than what I just said, so..I'll right this in the context of being banned for being a Toxic Player. To start this off, yes I did used to say that Meep was somewhat dying before I got permed (the perm ban before the current one) Yes I did complain about nearly everything wrong/broken with the server, but this time I really dont see what I did/said that got me perm banned, I think I had only 1 kick (cant remember what for, but nothing major). I've never used the excuse that Meep was dying due to drop from 1000 players to 100/150 a day, simply because I never played during that time period. I agree with the BS thing stopping you as staff from fixing stuff, and I know how hard all of the staff team have been working to fix the server, but internally and externally. The main reason to why I was negative was that staff saying something would be fixed on that day or the next day, but doesnt get fixed for weeks/months. I'm not the only one on meep who feels that way, trust me a lot of players also do. I know I have no say on anything on this, but imo staff should just not tell the players any dates/times for fixes and only tell players about adding a new feature ONLY if staff are going to follow through with it. I feel the players would be a lot more happier that way and not feel somewhat let down. The new players wont complain, as most of them probably dont know anything about the server. Like say, I'd join a server, play for a while without communicating with any players, I'd then get more known within that server and start to realise the ins and outs of it. I'd then see what all the players have been complaining about. With the "how do I make money thing" Yes I was saying the [EXPLETIVE] about how you cant make money. I was only saying this the first week or two since I had got unbanned. Any old player returning would be the same after playing so long and being used to tbe old ways like vshop and whatnot. They are going to join and have no clue on how to make money. I will still say there isnt any great ways to make money atm, but there are still ways to get money. Especially if Onis follows through with the Meep Delivery thing for chestshops. After the couple of weeks of complaining I had realised how to make money (about 3m meebles to be exact) bought towns, then played my cool with being sarcastic every once in a while. I still dont see why I am perm banned on every aspect of the server. I just want to return to Meep to talk to all my friends on the server and to work on my town, well assuming it's still there I hope, since its the only town of my 20 odd towns I've actually enjoyed and spent a lot of time on it with my friends. I know I already said it that you probably don't care anymore..but I'll literally do anything to get back on the server, hell, I'll even pay to get back on. You can take away my chat perms for a period of time, give me special rules or something. I'll take any temp ban as a perm ban or any kick as a temp or whatever, with literally no chance to appeal. If I ever get banned just delete my appeal, ip ban me, block me off skype..whatever needs to be done. I miss the server and community a lot. After months of not playing on the server and pretty much any game and focusing on college instead of that, I realise how immature and ignorant I was. I'm only asking for ONE more chance.

Well, if this appeal was to be ever accepted - I'm not eniterly sure what account I would be using as my main, I had lost my old/somewhat current main (ohDraqq) password and after months of not using the account, I finally found out that it wasnt the password it was the email (and I can't remember changing the email) so, I after changing everything back to what it was, I log on and see the account name had been changed from ohDraqq to "kushyy" which definitely wasnt me. I'm sure I'd remember changing it to that, but whatever. I'd still want to use that account simce I have my Supreme rank on the account (assuming I still have the rank) although I don't think I'd be able to change the account name back to ohDraqq as I think someone has already stolen it.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Teamspeak appeal:

Member Name ohDraqq

Additional In Game Names: Teamspeak: Player

When you were banned: Can't remember, sorry.

Reason for ban: Not really sure why, I done nothing at all wrong..

Staff member who issued ban: Quaddy/Diana

Why we should consider your appeal: I seriously have no clue what I had/have done. I had my teamspeak username as my actual ign and Diana kept kicking/banning me because "I wasn't using my full ign - as seen in this report http://meepcraft.com/threads/dianab72.40677/

ALL the staff and players who were on Teamspeak the past few days or whatever knew I own that account and had NO problem with it what so ever. Diana knew that is my account after me telling her multiple times and providing proof that it was me.

"Ohdraqq, we need to know who you are at all times. We need you to use the IGN that you use on THIS server, not on other servers. Player has never been on Meepcraft though you have many times. Its easy enough, use your FULL IGN and you won't get kicked or banned."

Diana - Like I already said, you and everyone did know who I was. I don't have an IGN I use on THIS server as I am currently banned, therefor I can't play. I have no access to my ohDraqq account at the moment as I no longer have the password and Mojang won't believe it's my account, so why would I use an account name that I don't even own. I don't see anywhere on the rules that it says you have to use an IGN you are currently playing with, what about people who name change? what about all these other Teamspeak users who don't even play Meep? Why aren't they getting the same "treatment" as I did? I done nothing at all wrong, nothing that comes even close to breaking the rules. I use the "Player" account as that's what most people know me by now and is now my main account.

Quaddy - Like I already said above, I done nothing wrong - "As you've proven incapable of properly conducting yourself on TS, you have been issued a permanent ban. " I haven't proven that I'm incapable of proper conduct at all. I followed the rules at the top of the teamspeak which says something along the lines of "You must use your full IGN" which somehow must only be a rule to me, even though I followed the rule.

Forums appeal:

Member Name ohDraqq

Additional In Game Names:

When you were banned: A few days after I was banned.

Reason for ban: I'm guessing it was because I was banned in-game, but I could be wrong.

Ban Length: Perm/IP

Staff member who issued ban: Sjoe, Cooleys, Deinen (not sure)

If my appeal was accepted, I'd want my forums account also to be unbanned. So I'm just posting this here just incase.

I hope you can consider this appeal and forgive me.

EDIT: I probably won't be able to reply to this for quite some time since I'm still IP banned and forums are just a no go with proxies.

EDIT2: Not sure if my other appeal worked or not, if it did, please delete one.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  7. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Look at the last line fool

8. mistressmacabre

mistressmacabre Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): mistressmacabre
    When you were banned: Thursday, May 29, 2014
    Reason:"Actively participating in being detrimental to the server"
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: Onis
    Why we should consider your appeal: I am actually not using this to appeal my TS or in game ban. I would like a chance to speak with Onis (with another Admin present) on TS or Skype to actually appeal.
    I feel that a lot gets lost in translation when communicating through text based media and having a voice conversation would allow us to avoid misunderstandings and actually get to the root of my ban, why Onis felt I should be banned and why I feel I should be unbanned. We could set up a time and date that is convenient for all involved.
    If you would rather not unban me from TS temporarily, we could have the conversation on Skype. My username is mistressmacabre1.
    I am willing to be one hundred percent civil during my appeal process if this is accepted.
    Thanks in advance for reading and I hope you take this into consideration.

9. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

IGN (In-Game Name): VKL_ReWinDzz
    Date/Time: 4 months ago
    Reason: Goodbye forever, conduct detrimental to server and children on it
    Staff Member: Cooleysworld

Hello staff, and others that read this. I'm appealing my ban because I have literally nothing to do but lurk the forums and try and get involved in the community again. I also have seen what I have done was wrong, and I don't want to be a nuisance* on the server anymore. I would like to hereby apologize to Onis_Luck for being horribly mean to him only because of a couple of bans that he may have done that I did not agree with, but I know he's a good Tech/Admin and shouldn't be bashed all the time. Next, I'd like to apologize to the community as a whole for being mean in general to every single one of you for making you have to watch me yell and bash all of the players that are annoying. Also, I would love to become a huge part of the community because my 2-year anniversary is coming in May, so I need a head start to plan a huge party, lol. I also have to apologize to Fuzzlr for just being horrible for the last year and a half on his server, and making him have such angry players and staff that dispise* me. I understand if you never want me to come back, but I ask you to please let me back onto the server, I want to interact with the community, and just put my past behind me and start a whole life Minecraft Life as VKL_ReWinDzz.

10. ahDraqq

ahDraqq Active Meeper

Member Name: Already talked about this in my last appeal, but my current IGN for the time being is kushyy, until I think of a new name to change it to.

Additional In Game Names: Player, Player1, Player2 and ohDraqq (I have other alts, but I only consider these my "main" accounts)

When you were banned: Can't remember exactly when, but It was a good few months ago.

Reason for ban: Toxic Player/Re-ban of Sjoes ban

Staff member who issued ban: Sjoepappentrap/Cooleysworld

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN RESPONSE TO MY LAST APPEAL >>

Like I said in my last appeal..Cooleys was the one who said that I can make an appeal and that he'd be dealing with it personally I'm not trying to mean anything malicious by any means here and I know that I literally have no say or choice in who deals with the appeal but I'd rather it would be Cooleys since he's the staff member that I feel that I've broken his trust with far too many times - and from my knowledge lower staff can't accept or deny since it was supposed to be an admin dealing with it because it was an admins ban (Please correct me if I'm wrong here, this is just what I've been told) I am more than happy to wait for his arrival back.

Well, it's been a good few months now, since I've been banned, many things have happened and many things have changed (staff can message be about during my..well I guess you could call it a "withdrawal" from Meepcraft and I know this ban appeal is that last thing some of the staff want to see from me. From my knowledge I was banned for being a toxic player, I still don't quite know all the details about my ban other than what I just said, so..I'll right this in the context of being banned for being a Toxic Player. To start this off, yes I did used to say that Meep was somewhat dying before I got permed (the perm ban before the current one) Yes I did complain about nearly everything wrong/broken with the server, but this time I really dont see what I did/said that got me perm banned, I think I had only 1 kick (cant remember what for, but nothing major). I've never used the excuse that Meep was dying due to drop from 1000 players to 100/150 a day, simply because I never played during that time period. I agree with the BS thing stopping you as staff from fixing stuff, and I know how hard all of the staff team have been working to fix the server, but internally and externally. I really can't seem to see myself on the server all the time like I used to, as I'm not really into Minecraft anymore, I just want to catch up with old friends and players from the server - I know you're about to say something along the lines of "If you do not wan't to play, why would we bother unbanning you?" and simply to say, not saying that I won't play but like I just said the main reason would only to be catching up with the players, which may give me more motiviation to put in as much time into the server like I had done previously and maybe find one of my old towns to revive and work on. If staff see a different side, so be it.
    Previous appeals denied reasons from my serious appeals:

Cooleysworld: //Denied! We are doing you a favor, you always say how Meep is terrible and dying etc
    etc. I don't want you to have to deal with these terrible things you say is happening. You should be allowed to be somewhere you want to be, sorry we were holding you back from happiness.//
    Like I have already said partially above and in my other appeals, this isn't a favor for me, this was a favor for the staff and players of Meepcraft to not have me on the server and I could totally see why. The times I did complain about things, only lasted a few days max and was because I was bored of the server at the time with nothing really to do nor a vast amount of ways to make money. Times have changed since then and I've been following the Updates on the forums and have been speaking with staff about the changes and I can say that these are a great improvement for the server and that the staff are now doing their best to please the players as much as possible and I and many others players appreciate it a lot. If I should be allowed to be somewhere I want to be; like you said, at the moment and in the future I want to be on Meepcraft, as I do miss the server and community of meepcraft and I'm very ecited in meeting all the new players the server has brought in. Pretty much the same but, you shouldn't be sorry for "holding me back from happiness" I should be sorry for holding the server and players back from all my wrongdoings.

Quaddy: //Time and time again you have found yourself in this position, and it seems equally as many times we have made the mistake of issuing an unban. You've proven to be toxic to the community and staff of this server and I don't see this moment fitting for your return.Denied.//
    Yes, I know that I have found myself in the position, again and again and..again and although I wish I could, there's nothing I can do to turn back time the only thing I can do is prove that I can prove is this time the staff won't feel as if they have made a mistake of unbanning me and I know they won't, but I can't really prove that if i'm not directly on the server. Although the players won't see this, I've been trying to prove myself as a worthy person to unban via chatting with numerous amount of staff members trying to re-gain their trust and so far it has been successful, which I feel is a good start and I can see that most of the community would welcome me back due to the numerous amounts of threads or mentions of me in them and the fact that I had got 65 likes alone in my appeal alone and how some of my friends from the server are actually making their way to come play with me on other servers rather than playing on meep proves that. Again this is a common topic within in this appeal but, a lot has changed and I feel it is relevant as I've been banned for a pretty long time and that has gave me adequate enough time to improve on myself as a person and have now learned where to draw the line which I hadn't been doing previously on the server. I'd like to say this again and also said it in my last appeal for my last unban, but I had no bans or kicks (to my knowledge, please correct me if i'm wrong or whatever) I may have had a kick, not entirely sure but If I can't remember, It couldn't have been that major.

------If you feel I have missed one out, please link me to it. I'd me more than grateful. --------

I'm sorry if there's a lot of grammar mistakes or misplaced words but my mouse is on it's last life
    and randomly does stupid stuff such as triple clicking instead of single clicking or generally clicking on random things.

EDIT: I just noticed notepad corrupted a great chunk of this, I'll try add it back in later.

11. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Cooleysworld has allowed me to make this, please do not delete it. I mean every word I say in this appeal.

-------------------------------------------------------

IGN (In-Game Name): ohDraqq
    When you were banned: A few months ago (Sorry, I don't know the exact date)
    Reason: For posting a link in shout that contained graphic images (Sorry again, I don't know the exact reason. I'm not at my pc right now and haven't been on Minecraft in a while)
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Bluecarneal

Good day, Meepcraft. This is Ryan (ohDraqq). I haven't been on the server in the longest time and I've been bored to death trying to find another server, and just bored playing Minecraft in general. I want to be given another chance on this server and change my ways. I know that my ban history is very extensive, and I am extremely sorry for all of my bad actions on the server, but that will change from this point foward. I love this server, I really do, and I miss all of my old friends I used to play with who are now returning back to the server, and I'd love another chance to play with them again. My actions are inexcuseable and I won't deny it. I'm taking full blame for everything I have done. I hope that all the citizen and staff can accept this apology. All I'm asking for is one more chance, that's all. It would make me very happy if I was allowed back on the server and playing with everyone again. I don't want to sound a bit hasty, but I would like my forum account unbanned as well, as that was one of my favourite parts of the server and I loved to communicate to my friends and the players via the forums. I will accept any infringing messages removed from my main forum account if you deem it necessary, or a general forums account wipe. Once again, I am sorry for everything I've done. I hope you can forgive me.

Sorry for the short app and all. I have near enough explained everything in a pastebin I made for staff a few weeks ago. I just wanted to share it with the rest of the meepcraft community; http://pastebin.com/CwkRtRsH

I understand if this is denied, I personally don't think it's been long enough to welcome a player like me back to the server. Staff just gave me a chance to appeal and I took that chance, and hope for the outcome I'd like.

Thanks again.

Draqq.

12. IHAS

IHAS Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): fuzzlrs_Bitch
    When you were banned: Just now
    Reason: Nothing (But I can guess)
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: Onis

Couple reasons.

1. I have had this account for a year and throughout this time, I have been banned before. fuzzlr, personally unbanned me every time. (But he isn't here.)

2. Thought we didn't ban for account names?

3. The whole staff team was in agreement not to ban me, yet you do, onis.

4. I am changing the name in 1.8 and am just using it as this in the meantime. Literally the whole server knows of it's existence so what is the point of banning it at this point?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  13. PuppyChuppy

PuppyChuppy Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): PuppyChuppy
    When you were banned: Don't remember.
    Reason: Chargeback.
    Staff Member: CONSOLE
    Why we should consider your appeal: To be honest, I don't think this appeal will pass without any money requirement/Fee. But I'll explain myself. See, there was a guy a few months back named "OwenEvan" he was in my town. He was offline for more than a month. Then he comes back and all of a sudden he's getting more active. getting rich. within a few weeks, he was 10x richer than me. He even made it to /baltop. Anyways. He would upgrade his rank. Slowly exlusive, elite, supreme and then.. ultimate. I was very jealous. So jealous I didn't even talk to him for a couple of days. Then one day he says it's his birthday and he has money etc. I say that's cool and make a ":/" face. So after a bit, he says "Puppy look at shout" Those aren't the exact words, but same meaning. Then it says Puppy has been promoted to ultimate or something. Basically it means I bought ultimate. think again, I didn't. I said to owen "what...!?" and he says I bought you ultimate. I knew there was something fishy going on, and I told him is he going to chargeback.. He says no, and he told me he used his parents Paypal without their permission. I already knew what was gonna happen. He was banned some time after. But I wasn't. Many months passed by, I thought maybe it doesn't count? But then, As my "appeal" for macro usage was accepted I did /suicide. Respawned and was banned for charge back. At that time, I raged. Even had a couple of suicide thoughts. It took so long to get unbanned for macro thing and this. Wow. Then I thought about the $20 fee. Even more stress. I wasn't talking to anyone in my household for a day. Just constant regret. All the time on meep. I used my money to buy others ranks for in-game money. My mom always used to say "You're wasting money on games". I'm fearing the day she asks me where all that money went, why won't you play the game you put so much money on? I bought all my ranks untill supreme. Ultimate was a surprise. I did not ask owenevan if he can buy me it. Nothing. The admins say that it's your fault because you trusted the person. I didn't ask him to. I miss my friends. I miss stevecrazy, cascade1324 and my town. I'd like to come back to meep... Please forgive me. :(

14. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

IGN (In-Game Name): qawsedrf1835/alvarezbobby9
    Date/Time: approx. 2450 3/30/2014
    Reason: Initiated PayPal chargeback on delivered goods
    Staff Member: Console
    Why we should consider your appeal: Here we go.
    Recently, a rank was bought for me by @Ghetto_kiwi, VIP-Premium. I have NO solid evidence because I was given it without charge. There may be convo. logs in our skyblock. At some point he did /shout confirmation that he bought it for me.

What I can do however, is try to explain why one would do this. He was ranked a citizen 2 weeks ago, and he bought all the way up to Supreme. He bought me a rank and @blackphantom2216 a rank.
    He was recently banned for "illegal mod use" or something along that line. If I spent $100+ plus and got banned, (which has happened) I would want my money back as well. I was friendly with him, and if he does show up again, will continue to be friendly with him. I can understand why someone would do this.
    Unfortunately though, I was a part of it.

Due to my lack of proof, I must sum up with this.
    I am not asking for any exceptions to the rules regarding "paying back" the server, but I would like you all to consider the amount of time I have spent on here, building up my reputation, spending money on others (Keep in mind, I was a "Certified Rank Seller" at one point), and overall, enjoying this server in times of stress and hardships.

Also, I came on with my alt/brother's account afterwards. Please do not add on to my already infinite sentence because of this. I explained my predicament to a friend and then immediately asked @shainthewolfman to ban that account, as to not create temptation for myself.

Thank you for considering my appeal.
    I hope this does not dampen your view of me as a person/player.

~qaw

15. Fuzzlr

16. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Old_Pink (Also Aksarben_ and y6l)
    Date/Time:Feb. 23 2014
    Reason:Continued Harassment of Users
    Staff Member: DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal: I've been away from meepcraft for two months and I believe that in this time I've been able to realize and reflect on my mistakes I made (there are a LOT). When I last appealed (http://meepcraft.com/threads/old_pinks-ban-appeal.19264/#post-189186) I was told that if I waited until 4/23 my appeal would be considered. I hope you will see that I am capable of being a good member of the community and give me one final chance.
    -Old_Pink

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  17. Appeal

Appeal New Meeper

Forum Account Name(s): VKL ReWinDzz

Alternative Contact Method: Skype , Frank-Runeiverse

When you were banned: January?

Why we should consider your appeal: I'm using an alt ATM, and I'm really not being "toxic" and I wanna get involved in these wonderful discussions and I use a proxy right now and i am asking for an un-ip ban and an account unban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I'm not really here to mess around , and if I was, you would know already.

18. HoHoHo

HoHoHo Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): ohDraqq
    When you were banned: Few days ago
    Reason: No Reason
    Ban Length: Perm/IP Ban
    Staff Member: No idea

Is it really that hard just to give me a reason why I'm banned?

@Cooleysworld (http://prntscr.com/5mzb56) -

Actually, I don't always say that meep is terrible and dying..I have never said it was terrible. I've not said it was "dying" since like the first week I got unbanned. Since the title must be in some Spanish, this is an appeal for forums..not in-game. If I should be somewhere where I want to be like you said, I want to be on forums..why am I banned then?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 31, 2014 ---
    le bumperino
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2015 ---
    [​IMG]

I needed to post my masterpiece somewhere.

19. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

IGN (In-Game Name): VKL_ReWinDzz
    When you were banned: June 16th, or so
    Reason: illegally toggling pvp, but really just being annoying and stupid
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Sjoepappentrap

(yes I copied my appeal from before, I haven't done much in the past month) Most of you know me by now, and I'm sure when you see this appeal, you'll say "oh no, this guy's back" but I deserve that and everything you have to say about me. I realize that I'm not the nicest guy around, nor have I been very nice to some of you guys/girls. I'm here to change that. I apologize to you all, the staff, the players, everyone that I've encountered while playing the game. I realize that I'm actually really annoying, and I want to prove to you all that I want to change that. I can be nice and not so much of a bad guy when I'm not stressed out. If you ask some of my friends, or some staff that I became friends with, they may say that I'm not so annoying once you get to know me. I want to be a whole new person, a person that has no bad history and someone who's known for being nice, and not much of a nuisance or moron. I realize that this is a long shot, and I'm willing to prove it in any way possible to you that I truly want to come back to the server and the community and start fresh. If I fail, give me things to improve my chances, I'll do it, come back and I will regain any and all trust lost with this community. This is my #1 priority right now, other than school of course. To add on to my previous appeal ^^ i have had 2 weeks to think about this, and I am 100% ready to come back to Meepcraft and start over. I promise the community I won't mess this one up because I know you all hate seeing me. Seriously though, I really do want this chance to come back one more time, because I really can't forget about this server because it was a big impact on what I did in the last 2.5 years. My word probably doesn't mean much to any of you at this point, but if you became my friend while i played actively, you'd know that I'm actually not that bad of a guy and that I just have my moments(a lot more than others, but everyone has them). Thank you for giving me this opportunity to even appeal, and I hope you really give this some thought.

cooey, Khafra, hippapajo and 28 others like this.
  20. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

IGN: LMR_FUDD
    When you were banned: 3 days ago
    Reason: Unspecified (Harassment)
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck

Look, I'm really sorry for what I said to Onis. I was filled with anger from irl problems I was having a bad day with my mom. I know it was horrible of me to say something like I did. Especially to someone who has worked tirelessely towards this server. I really hope you can consider my appeal.

~LMR

Edit ( Changed grammar mistake )
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2014 ---
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014