1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Unban Me Please

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Enclave03, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enclave03

Enclave03 New Meeper

IGN:Enclave03
    Date/Time:3/18/2014
    Reason:X-Ray/Glitch Exploitation
    Ban Length:Did not say
    Staff Member:Quaddy
    Why We Should Consider Your Appeal:My ignorance to read rules and regulations prior to accepting terms has lead me to this ban. While playin in the world my hidden mine kept getting invaded. days later I noticed someone mentioned "so thats what x-ray is" on the shout. I moved location to were I felt safer from x-ray. days later I heard a note block and thought I would give x_ray a try to see if I did. I looked it up and it did not work for me. and to my surprise BAN. I then checked the rules and there it is plain as day "no x-ray". Yes I feel dumb, and wish I had read the rules first. I have read through the rules and will continue to consult the rules if I feel uncertain. So now I plea for a second chance. PLEASE LET ME BACK ON!

J.Kilem likes this.
  2. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

I will reduce this to 7 days, but if you are banned for xray again it won't be appeal-able.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.