1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ralutaph's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Ralutaph, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralutaph

Ralutaph New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Ralutaph
    Date/Time: 11pm 1/13/2014
    Reason: Racial Slurs
    Ban Length: 2 days
    Staff Member: shainthewolfman
    Why we should consider your appeal: For starters me and my friend were joking around, I did not know anyone was around, but that's not why I should be unbanned. I should be unbanned because the rules say my first offense will only result in a kick. I was banned 30 mins after I said my "Racial Slur", I guess it is because the person who heard me told me to leave after saying it, and I did as soon as he told me, than he reported me. I was not spoken to nor was I warned, first offense resulted in a 2 day ban.

2. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Racial slurs, sexual references, drug references, and similar slurs all result in more serious actions taken against you.

I suggest waiting it out.

3. Ralutaph

Ralutaph New Meeper

I feel 3 days, first offense for what happened to serve. I would agree with you if I was intentionally being racist/ trying to hurt someone. I also did not have any knowledge that I was reported/being punished. The guy wanted me to leave, I left. I learned my lesson, I really don't want to play league for the next two days honestly.

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I understand that your intent might not have been to hurt someone but ANY use of racial slurs at all are not tolerated on this server. Just because there is nothing written about it doesn't mean you should do it. Slurs of these types are considered extreme and come with harsher punishment. Please wait out your ban, this appeal is denied.

5. Ralutaph

Ralutaph New Meeper

"Just because there is nothing written about it doesn't mean you should do it", I never said I did it because there wasn't a rule, because there is a rule (at the end of #1 last few lines, you don't know the rules?) I should have gotten a warning. But there is no point in arguing, I had a biased appeal.. Oh well I guess 1 slightly slur, it's said on the radio ten times more than the word love, should mean instant two days (since it was midnight 3 days)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.