1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/pwarp skyscraper

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by SammyBuckets, Nov 22, 2017.

1. SammyBuckets

SammyBuckets Popular Meeper

Hey Meep! Sure you guys have noticed me in trade chat trying to advertise /pwarp skyscraper. It's not doing too well, but I'm sure this thread will help. First, let's get down to the basics. /pwarp skyscraper is a new pwarp that is a giant skyscraper in a town. (Not sure which, but not my town) It offers slots with two of them that are currently finished, with prizes 10k-20k, and the cost per bet is 1.5k-3k. It also has a shop which is kind of a work and progress, but currently has quartz being sold for 3 meebles each and glowstone for 25 meebles each. /pwarp skyscraper also offers jobs to unemployed players with hot locations to get glowstone and quartz. /pwarp skyscraper also offers stories of it off to players that are looking for to start a store but don't want to pay expenses of a pwarp. (Much like Gmall and other popular places) for only one straight price of 3k meebles per story. If you are interested in buying one of the stories, please /mail realsuicideboys, /pm me, or send me a reply on this thread, Thanks!
    - Sammy Buckets

riri30 and PeriHeika like this.