1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Mr_Bombastic576 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Mr_Bombastic576, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Bombastic576

Mr_Bombastic576 Popular Meeper

Member Name Mr_Bombastic576

Additional In Game Names: Mr_bomabstic576 (same)

When you were banned: I was banned on the 28th of September 2015 at around 3.30 pm

Reason for ban: Sexual Reference

Ban Length: Permanent (appeal)

Staff member who issued ban: klutchdecals

Why we should consider your appeal: You should consider my ban appeal because i have though about what i have done and i am a better person than that. I realise that this has affected other people but it has also affected my self in such a way that i am trying to turn my life around. I will agree to never message Jess_4ds again, to leave her town and to never be rude to anyone on meepcraft again. I hope this issue can be resolved as me and my brother both love meepcraft (we use the same account) and it would be a real downer for the start of the school holidays. Thanks Mr_bombastic (jeremy)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I do understand what i have done here is wrong and i am a better person than that. I could also agree that if any ban for my account was to occur again it would be permanent or a life time ban. Thanks Mr_bomabstic576

2. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Denied. Dont appeal for at least a month.

legendcaleb and Muunkee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.