1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted monkeydude132 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by monkeydude132, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeydude132

monkeydude132 Meeper

Additional In Game Names: monkeydude132, Dachu_a

When you were banned: Somewhere last July or August.

Reason for ban: KitPvp Hacks

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: Lady_Hestia

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I learned not to hack because not only does it make me banned from a good server, but it upsets the victims of my hacks.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I've stopped hacking because I have been banned from other servers and now Minecraft isn't as fun anymore because I have no more good servers to play on.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

With your past bans, every time we denied you, you were very toxic and cursed us out... Can you promise to me that you can behave?
    Also, what about your ban evasion? What do you have to say about that?

3. monkeydude132

monkeydude132 Meeper

First of all, what is a ban evasion? I honestly don't know what that is, I'm stupid. Second of all, sorry for the harsh language, I really love the server and I don't hack anymore. I promise I won't use harsh words on these forums or the server anymore. I really, really want to forget about the past and have a fresh start on MeepCraft. I would appreciate it very much if you appeal my ban. I promise I will respect all the server and forum rules from now on. But then again, it is your choice. Thanks! =D

4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

It's been almost two months since the ban, and I do hope you can hold onto that promise, or else there will be an issue.
    I'm going to trust you and unban you. However, please do keep in mind, that if you are caught hacking again you will find it much much more difficult to come back from.

Accepted. Don't prove me wrong and let me down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.