1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied monkeydude132 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by monkeydude132, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeydude132

monkeydude132 Meeper

Additional In Game Names: DarkMunkee, monkeydude132

When you were banned: A LONG TIME AGO

Reason for ban: KitPvp Hacks

Ban Length: Forever

Staff member who issued ban: Lady_Hestia

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Not to Hack or Cuss because that is Immature

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Im Sorry for Cussing in rage. I was foolish, Meep is my all time favorite Server

2. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Hey there bud so you were banned 27 days ago for KitPvP Hacking that would be your second offence which is why its a perm ban. The way our rules are set up that after your first kitpvp hacking ban its only 7 days so that you take that time to really think about what you did and how you won't do it again. Unfortunately for you, you decided it was in your best interest to hack on our server again which has costed you this ban. Why should we trust you to come back to our server and not hack again for a third time? How would be be able to let you back without the fear of you ruining the experience for other players because that is exactly what hacking does.

Niiicck, Toostenheimer and Pmx728 like this.
  3. monkeydude132

monkeydude132 Meeper

How about this. If I hack ever again on Meep (Which I promise I wont anymore), you can Perm Ban me, and I won't even try to Appeal.
    Thanks =D.

Pmx728 likes this.
  4. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I don't believe you understand the damage that hacking does to our server. I am going to deny this appeal and I would like to see you becoming a better member of the community especially on forums show me you can be apart of this server without being in game. Then we will talk about another ban appeal in no less than two weeks.

Muunkee, Toostenheimer and Pmx728 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.