1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted J_2_the_b's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by J_2_the_B, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_2_the_B

J_2_the_B Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): J_2_the_B

When you were banned: Thursday 31st July 2014

Reason: Ads

Ban Length: Not sure, Didnt say.

Staff Member: Bob4444444

Why we should consider your appeal: I feel you should consider my appeal as I love Meepcraft and I would hate to be kept away from playing the server. I am very regretful for advertising a server on Meepcraft. My friend had made a server on which I am an Administrator. We are trying to increase our usercount, Thats why I thought I should try to gain a little amount of users to join our server from Meep. That was preety stupid as most players on Meepcraft are loyal. I Should of realised that whilst trying my stupid tricks of mailing and messaging people. I have now realised my wrong doings and shamefully regret this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 31, 2014 ---
    Ty Crusher
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2014 ---
    Ty SplendyPie :p By the way, Hey :p Havent seen you for ages :)

2. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

This appeal shows that you are aware that what you did was wrong, please do not let this happen again. This appeal is accepted.

Jiltism likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.