1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from MrHollywoot

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MrHollywoot, May 22, 2015.

1. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Member Name MrHollywoot

Additional In Game Names: Misserin

How old are you? 28

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? Sep 2013

Introduction: Applying to join the staff here at Meepcraft! After a break in video games and a nice cozy winter working and setting in to the new life style, I have time yet again to dedicate to our community.

Why you should be Helper? Given my previous experience as a staff member here at meepcraft I already have a solid foundation and understanding on how things work.

Over the years i have found that I really do enjoy giving to this community and helping others along the way. My overall goal is to bring the team closer together and ensure that everyone has a full understanding of how things work.

What are your weaknesses? Sometimes things come up in life and I fully emerge myself into them for awhile. This can cause me to drift from time to time and not seem active.

I can sometimes lose my self control and say things that can come off as hurtful.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I am a great leader and group member that can bring new views to any problem or discussion.

2. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

+10000000

Pls Pls Pls You would fit in with the staff team again nicely. You are mature and have knowledge/experience.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    MrHollywoot likes this.
  3. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Definite +1.

While the app was a bit weak, you have previous experience as a staff member, and are always mature and respectful in game. I don't really see you too much, but when I do, I've had only positive experiences with you.

4. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

+1
    Automatically accept this one

I wasn't on Meep at the time you were staff, but I've heard many great things about your staff experiences and work ethic so I know you'd do awesome!
    - Spongai

5. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

so I am going to be at a -1. As I hear, you have been a good staff member, but that was a very long time ago. The app really said almost nothing. I personally view apps as basically "Who are you, What can you do for the staff team and the server, What would inhibit you from doing this? Kind of thing. As long as those questions are answered, thats all I need and idc how many words you do it in. Having said that, this app is below even minimalistic, just no effort was put into it. The staff team has changed a lot since you were last staff and that combination with your extensive break and the fact that you only came back recently leaves me to give you the score I did.

metr0n0me likes this.
  6. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

This application is extremely weak, and its extremely cocky of you to do something like this.

I didn't put any bias into this comment(which I normally do on most applications), so don't get the wrong idea of me not liking you.

But -1, the way you came out with this is just disgusting

7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

You failed me pls
    +1

8. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

Younwere a good staff member last time round. But your app is really bad (Soz). It is almost like you are coming and expecting to get the job as staff, knowing you have your experience and fans behind you. Any other person with this level of application would most likely get a -1 from people without even reading it.

9. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

+1 fo sure. You've been on meep enough to understand how Staff does their job well, and understands how you can be friendly to all players, while having fun and helping them. I wish you luck, and you deserve this.

10. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

11. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Thank you everyone for your feedback so far.

Side note on the "short" app... Im sorry i left out all the fluff and filler.

If you have any questions you would like awnsered just ask.

- woot

12. OhSimple

OhSimple ayyy lmao

-/+ Really nice to see you back. Stable addition and you know what you're doing. Good luck bud.

13. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

One question:
    What will you do for the server and it's players if you get staff again? The application was super weak, but if you can answer this question to a good extent, I'll give you a +1. :)

14. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

-1 hollywoot +1 misserin

15. WorkingClassHero

WorkingClassHero Popular Meeper

+1
    idc you were a good staff member from a playing point of you, and from a fellow staff point of view, you were terrific.

16. StillHateNames

StillHateNames Popular Meeper

+/-

+Previous experience as staff.

-I have no idea who you are or why you have to reapply.

17. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

• I remember you as a staff member, you were okay. Sometimes you were mean and hurtful to other people like you stated
    • I don't play anymore so i would not know if you are active or not.
    • Bad App

18. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

I liked you back when you first became Helper and Mod after you resigned, but I'm not really sure about now. I've seen you a few times every now and then; nicer than you were before. However, a large amount of the older players have quit, with newer players filling their spot. Those newer players won't know who you are, even though you were a good staff member before. Due to that, I'm going to give you a +/-0.

00000 likes this.
  19. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

shame on all of you people saying we should deny this person because they didnt waste their time talking about trivial stuff you should already know about this person

you aren't stupid so you have my vote

MrHollywoot and metr0n0me like this.
  20. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accepted for Interview