1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied interrorgator

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by interrorgator, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interrorgator

interrorgator Well-Known Meeper

Member Name interrorgator

Additional In Game Names: none

When you were banned: yesterday

Reason for ban: Xray

Ban Length: perm

Staff member who issued ban: chaos546

Why we should consider your appeal: Sometimes my friend will use my account without my knowledge. So when i went to get on Meep and it said i was banned i asked him. He said he had been using it lately. I was not the one using the mods. IF you can check the IP address maybe and see its not the same as the one i am at you will see. Thankyou

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I looked in the past 7 days and found no other ip address playing on your account. Can you explain this?

Here is the proof for your ban, by the way.

Summers and Bluapol like this.
  3. interrorgator

I havent been on minecraft in about a month or so because i play sports so my season ended and i wanted to play and when i got on it said i was banned. if i could get on right now i would give back the spawners my friend stole. But you could see that im at a different ip address

4. interrorgator

I hope you will consider doing this cause this has happened before when my friend used my account. i told him not to, but the account is on his computer. idk how to stop this.

5. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

your account is your responsibility. it does not matter who is using it still doesn't change the fact that you x-rayed.

6. interrorgator

If i still have to be banned can this become like a week ban instead of a permanent ban. I will make sure he will not use my account again. I just don't want to ever play meep again because of something my stupid friend did without my knowledge.

7. interrorgator

And like I said I'm willing to give back all the spawners he took. Please consider this

8. interrorgator

I apologize deeply, and am willing to take more responsibility towards my account. I have donated to this server because it is the best i have found. I will make sure that no one will be able to access my profile except for me. I mean this will the most sincerity. I hope you will take into account how much i regret that this happened. I will give back all spawners if that is what you want. Please respond or personal message me. Thank You

Dem0Gorgon likes this.
  9. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

This appeal is denied, We talk about each appeal before we decide to unban the player. You have to understand that the appeal process is about waiting for the staff. please appeal on a later date.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.