1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from James Thome

Discussion in 'Denied' started by James Thome, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Thome

James Thome New Meeper

Member Name James Thome

Additional In Game Names: epicCAM351

How old are you? 11

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-5

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's

Introduction: Hi! I'm 11 year-old James Thome from Barrington, IL. I first heard about Minecraft when I went to my friend Charlie's house. He was playing it and I asked if I could play. When I got on, I was hooked. I learned a lot about Minecraft from constant Google searches and sites such as minecraft.gamepedia.com. After viewing those sources, I got started in no time. I created my account and joined my friend's server. After that, I decided to just play on Singleplayer. After a while, I had over 40 worlds. I mostly played around with diamond or emerald seeds. I had a creative world, and a survival world. After a while, Singleplayer got boring and I decided I would try to make my own server. I gave up after 1 week because people started criticizing me for being a noob. After that, I took my server down. I decided to join someone else's server. I went on Minecraftservers.org and guess what I find, MeepCraft!
    When I joined, I couldn't get off. I donated for Premium immediately. I was Premium for about 1 1/2 years until I recently got Exclusive. Shortly after, my grandparents came into town and I got Elite. I am an Elite right now.

Why you should be Helper? I should be Helper because I love to help people and I am willing to commit to helping the server. I also know some staff members and I want to be like them by "Giving back to the server". I want to be a Helper because despite my age, I can work very hard. I will do my best to make MeepCraft a better place.

What are your weaknesses? Dealing with troublemakers and managing anger. I have ADHD which makes it hard for me to control my mood swings.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I can build stuff pretty well and I am decently smart with computers.

2. Caden Lane

Caden Lane Meeper

+/-
    + I Like that you've been hooked to the server, and your sorta active, because of the hours you spend on minecraft.
    - The mood swings, You'll have to be able to control those, and if you can't I wouldn't want a helper that was having mood swings and kinda snapped on someone and made them not want to play on the server.
    Other than that, This is a decent application, I have seen worse. But good luck. :)

3. James Thome

James Thome New Meeper

thx man ill try to control my mood swings

Caden Lane likes this.
  4. Caden Lane

Caden Lane Meeper

:)

cooey likes this.
  5. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

You seem really nice, but the application was not good. To become staff work on activity in game and forums, be helpful, and be mature. Keep at this for a while and make another app of this gets denied. I think you are a really kind person, but you just don't seem ready for the challenge yet! Keep trying. That's what I always say ;)

6. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

So I'm just gonna save time and put my comments in dark blue text. And if something is wrong, its on red.
    Overall I'm on -0.5, You are active player, but I don't think the time is quite yet, since the app was kinda lacking with length and information about yourself. Only thing you told us about yourself was your weaknesses and slightly skills. Also I'm not sure about helping in global chat, maybe I just don't notice it, or you don't do it at all, hard to say.

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Your intro is so much longer than your why, when it should be the other way around.
    Your why is also the generic why. It doesn't give me any reason as to why you should be helper. You love to help? Cool. But that doesn't tell me how you're better than the next guy.
    Your weaknesses. The first one, is 'dealing with troublemakers.' How is that a weakness? What's the problem there? How are you going to fix said problem? Because I honestly have no idea what that means.
    Also, in your other info, building and dealing with computers is not part of the helper job.
    Activity wise, I've never seen you anywhere except on this app. You should be actively chatting and helping in-game, and you should be active on forums and TS as well.
    -1 for now.

cooey likes this.
  8. meeplover

meeplover Popular Meeper

Reasons above

9. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You aren't allowed to make a crappy app, delete it, then make a new app, unless it's been two weeks. You also are very new to the forums, which means you can't be too familiar with the server.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  10. Seriena

Seriena Active Meeper

-1 I have never seen you in game and you application was very weak sorry

11. James Thome

James Thome New Meeper

Ive been a member on meep since I was 8

12. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Btilm let me do thatttttt

13. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

14. marranz631

marranz631 Active Meeper

If you've been a member for 3 years, how come you just joined the forums in March?

15. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

I have been a member for almost 2 years, but just t got a forum. Problem?

16. marranz631

marranz631 Active Meeper

I just had a question so no need to get so defensive.

17. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

no, I'm not getting defensive, don't worry. I just was showing you that not everyone signs up right away.

18. K scheik

K scheik Popular Meeper

People do not receive a forums account when they join the server. Don't nitpick. And besides, there have been three editions of the forums. @James Thome, if you can tell me what the second forum site's address was, this will be credible.

:|

19. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Denied.
    Having a weakness where dealing with troublemakers is a big issue. Thats a big part of what we do. You have been on Meep for a long time so that's great to see but at this time we aren't sure you're ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.