1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied TribeTribe12's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TribeTribe12, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TribeTribe12

TribeTribe12 Meeper

IGN TribeTribe12
    Date/Time: 1/29/2014 / 8:25 Pm
    Reason: Minor towny theft
    Ban Length: 2 days
    Staff Member: Lysseal
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Hello, today I was banned for a minor towny theft. Now, there was a small theft that took place earlier in which jackl told me to give back items, which I did. The reason i'm talking about this is because lysseal was the one looking around with hawk-eye (according to my town members). If this is about that theft, I returned the items and pokestick2646 forgives me for it, you could even ask him. Again, i'm not quite sure if that is the theft we are talking about because I have not done any other thefts. (I have kicked a few town members because they were inactive forever but i'm not quite sure if that's what this is about). If it is about anything that I don't know about but probably should, i'm sorry and I hope to rethink my acts. Of course I can take the 2 day ban, but I would like to get back to my town. Thanks for your time -Tribe

2. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Hello Tribe, when I was doing the investigation I was talking it over with poke, at first he told me he didn't want you banned, then I looked a little further and told him what else he was missing. I told him it would not be perm so he said yes to a ban. I can post proof in the morning if it is needed.

3. TribeTribe12

TribeTribe12 Meeper

No need I can understand what I did, thanks for responding.

4. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

In that case, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.