1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

YouTube series on Meepcraft! (Season 2)

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by CryogenicNewt05, Aug 1, 2018.

1. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

I mean I do watch the videos, I'll give you that. You got more balls than I do, I don't post anything or record myself and I'm a grown ass man. Keep it up either way.

2. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

The sixth episode has come out, view it here:

BlackJack and Muunkee like this.
  3. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Bind sprint to a certain key, I can hear you are double tapping "W" for sprinting and it's a horrible way to do parkour. Bind sprint to ... "CTRL" for example and get used to it. You'll do much better.

SuperDyl likes this.
  4. MasterReefa

MasterReefa Well-Known Meeper

Bind it to space bar so you always sprint and jump ;):pompous::zombie::zombie:

5. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

:D

6. CryogenicNewt05

The seventh episode has come out, view it here:

7. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Let me try to find an ocean. Oh nice, we're right next to a village. This one has small houses, large houses, a library, a butcher shop... yeah, so I think these are... that kind of house is a large house, thats obviously a wheat field, these 2 structures are huts and there are small houses, these are butcher shops... wait, they made the generic villager a thing? Oh, darn it. I guess I can't trade with it. They seriously made the genaric villager a thing? I didn't know that.

8. CryogenicNewt05

The season finale has come out, view it here:

My series will have a third season.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

SuperDyl likes this.
  10. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Nice one.

Your Balloon attempt gave a me a hearty chuckle, thank you, honestly. I have never seen anyone try to go into the starting balloon haha. You need to climb on top of it from the back side :)

Also good job on trying to bind sprinting on ctrl, I am sure you'll get used to it and do much better. Now try using shift after tricky jumps to not immediately fall of a block (like in cactus).

For cactus parkour; you should try jumping on a cactus block and getting the hang of how the damaging ticks work. Try jumping between 2 damaging ticks not immediately after touching it.
    E.g.: You jump on a cactus, it hits you once, hits you twice and before the third hit you jump away. Takes some practice, but it's the safest and easiest way to learn it :) Later you can try jumping after the first hit or even bunny jumping.

SuperDyl likes this.