1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

You may know me as MAJORKAIGER, Legend_AceXD, Viperfanjr, or TRG SoulStalker

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MAJORKAIGER, Jul 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MAJORKAIGER

MAJORKAIGER Popular Meeper

About a year before MeepCraft got reset, and even before that I was banned and unbanned continuously. Some of these instances were bannable in various intensities. When I was 10 I was working as a builder in DreamCraft, an amazing town. I was trusted and I truly wanted to be some sort of staff rank. I have an extreme issue with self denial and I can even believe my own lies. I ended up stealing some of DevilSpawns rare heads. If she is still here I sincerely apologize for it. I loved the community and the concept of towny itself. You guys are probably this is the greatest towny server ever, with the community always adding to the amazing experience. I was devastated when I was banned tried to find an alternative, but I couldn’t, so I made up some excuses such as I got hacked ,or it was my brother. I forget how I was unbanned, but I was. Then I decided I was gonna make my own town so I had less temptation to cheat power. Back in the day raising meebles was tough, plus towns were 300k. I scraped up enough through parkour and buying up to elite, and bought what was soon to be New Haven. I met a few great people through this, viperfan17, AzureAstroid, and MnMnM(something). I was offline for a week the town died and got raided. I lost Azure. I was out a ton of meebles so a I pvp hacked and sold the god armor I got. I also got pretty good at building. A few more minor intensity bans. I quit I changed to a few mini game servers. I was never really a fan of them. I also ended up creating my own server too. I was never truly happy with Minecraft ever again. Nothing made my standard I was always comparing to Meepcraft when nothing ever made it. I was so excited when I got unbanned due to reset, I noticed everything was different though and I’m gonna need the low down on the changes. I want to play for a few months and then end up applying for helper or builder. I’ve changed and I want everyone that I’ve hurt to know I’m sorry.

Written on mobile, sorry for my errors

2. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Welcome back

SuperDyl and MAJORKAIGER like this.